Bai Jin rushed over and hugged him, "No, without Anli's support, I wouldn't be where I am today."

Even if manpower was cheap in ancient times, how could it be so easy to train someone from a young age?

If you don't talk about this, you just want to protect your own industry. Without some power and connections, anything you talk about in ancient times is meaningless. The reality is so cruel, there is no way around it.

Fortunately, we have overcome the previous difficult stage, and now we are waiting to try it out and recommend it.

*

Today, An Guogong's old lady sent out invitations, inviting ladies, ladies and brothers from various families to come and enjoy the flowers. This banquet included thousands of dollars from each family.

In fact, all the ladies know that this is the grandson of Duke An Guo who is looking for a marriage, and those who have girls of suitable age in each family can also bring him to see each other.

When young people are together, they can come out and relax.

Mrs. Zuo did not have a daughter at home, but she was invited to go there. Zuo Erlang was not old yet, so he could take her to see the world and play with her former close friends.

I heard that the princess will also come this time, but An Guogong is the uncle of the little princess and he is also young. It is to give their family face, and there is no other meaning.

Of course Mrs. Zuo's purpose was not this, she was entrusted by her future daughter-in-law.

In fact, even if Bai Jin didn't specifically ask Mrs. Zuo to say a few kind words for him, would those ladies still hold back and not ask after seeing her changes?

When she first tried the bottles and jars, she immediately fell in love with them, and she was more satisfied with them than any jewelry.

Let's put it this way, if Mrs. Zuo was given a choice between County Magistrate Zuo and cosmetics back then, she would definitely choose cosmetics without hesitation.

Look at this applied to her face. According to Bai Jin's face, she instantly looks as if she is more than ten years younger. It is no exaggeration to say that standing in front of her elder brother, she is like his elder sister.

Especially the skin care products called mud mask and essence cream. After using them for a few days, she felt that her skin was much more delicate and smooth.

There are green trees and green vines, and the wind is swaying.

Wu Nong's soft laughter among the ladies was instantly suppressed, as if they were being strangled by the neck.

The lady who was sharing her enthusiasm couldn't help but wonder. She followed the gazes of several people, but she also fell into the same symptoms as those ladies.

Mrs. Zuo is growing lotuses every step of the way, her smile is gentle and virtuous, and her behavior is elegant and graceful. She is as beautiful and moving as she was when she was not married.

As beautiful as she was when she was young!

Anyone who knows her will not be surprised, her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets.

A sharp-eyed lady can tell that she wears heavy makeup and light makeup, but this makeup is definitely just right. Most people only think that Madam Zuo has drawn on her eyebrows, applied lipstick, or put on a little rouge. Can't see it anymore.

If you think about it for a while, you will know that makeup that can make people look younger is really that simple?

So a flower-viewing party was arranged for the younger generation to get married, but Mrs. Zuo became the protagonist. A particularly weird scene appeared - everyone, whether they knew her or not, came over to get close to Mrs. Zuo, hoping to find out the secret. Come.