Zuo Anli noticed something, his cheeks were slightly red, and he stretched out his hand to cover Bai Jin's eyes.

Being looked at by those pair of clear eyes seemed to expose all the sins in his heart. He seemed to be split in two. One half wanted to dye the clear eyes into a moving color, and the other half couldn't bear to bully him.

Bai Jin didn't know what he was thinking. He thought that Zuo Anli was becoming more and more frivolous. Even when he was young, he would abide by the etiquette of a gentleman and never do anything inappropriate.

As fiancés, shouldn't they keep a distance? Why are they kissing him all the time?

In fact, it was because he was so embarrassed. Every time he was kissed, he was out of breath and couldn't stand still. If he could show off his talents, I bet he wouldn't say that.

It wasn't until the guards came to urge them to leave that Bai and Jin went back with their ears red.

They are all people who have been here before. Seeing their red lips, how could you not know what the two young men were secretly doing?

He only told them privately that even if they were fiancées, they should pay attention to distance and etiquette.

Mrs. Zhang, in particular, understood that they couldn't help themselves, but she still couldn't help but worry, lest Bai Jin would suffer.

After hearing what she said, Bai Jin blushed like a monkey's butt. After that, it was much harder for Zuo Anli to kiss Bai Jin.

But Qingnu was shy and he couldn't force her.

I can only endure it for now and wait until they get married before they can be bold.

*

After nearly half a month of hard work, they arrived in the capital.

Bai Jin and the others were riding on horses, looking up at the ancient and thick towering city wall. It was built by the dynasty hundreds of years ago and was full of vicissitudes of history.

People coming and going into the city were like ants crawling through the city. Soldiers with tall heads and horses stood guard at the entrance of the city, checking passing documents.

The capital city is naturally different from other places. Not only is the business prosperous, the streets are lined with shops, hawkers and hawkers are passing by, there are also horse-drawn carriages and sedan chairs passing by slowly, and there is a strong atmosphere of fireworks.

On the bluestone slabs of different widths, there are endless pedestrians.

As one of the new rich, Madam is also a noblewoman from a wealthy family, and she has many servants. She had previously ordered the steward to return to Beijing in the past two days, and someone had already cleaned the mansion to make it look brand new.

As soon as they settle down, they can just carry their luggage and check in. Oh, they don't even have to carry their luggage themselves, they have their own servants and maids to take care of everything.

Bai Jin despised himself for two seconds for being so quickly immersed in the enjoyment of the privileged class. After reflecting for a while, he was immersed in it.

Let him, a man with no power and no ability to serve as subordinates, wave his hand and say that he wants to overthrow the feudal dynasty, liberate the people, and establish the proletariat. It's better to go to bed first.

There is everything in the dream.

The servants have already boiled the water, and are just waiting for the master to take a bath comfortably, and then go to bed to rest for a while and recuperate.