But he wasn't that serious. Even if he was anxious, he could still finish the Cantonese breakfast carefully prepared by the cook with peace of mind.

Before Zuo Anli proposed to release the results today, he went to the most famous restaurant in the city to dine. Not long after he finished eating, his stomach felt hungry again.

It would be unfair to let him worry about it alone. Bai Jin did not hesitate to open the door to the yard next door and wake up the teenagers who had not gotten up from reading or writing articles.

In order to take care of Fa Xiao, Guan Yuan had to stay up late with him, and ended up sleeping until now.

They were originally in a daze when they heard that the rankings would be released today. They suddenly woke up and asked nervously and uneasily: "How is the ranking? Have you been included?"

Bai Jin pretended to be embarrassed, and the group was in a hurry. A basin of cold water made my heart feel cold.

Dong Zhen's eyes turned red first, and she made up her mind and said: "It's okay, I will still have a chance next year. I will definitely study hard and try to pass the exam next time."

Bai Jin almost died laughing. Dong Zhen has been arrogant since she was a child, and she has been wronged and embarrassed. The pitiful look is really rare and rare. Who can see the painful look and not say a word of relief?

"Well, the academy hasn't released the results yet. I'm here to invite you to have dinner at Minghao Building." He spoke in a brisk tone.

Dong Zhen almost choked after going back and forth. He couldn't lift it up or down in one breath. Even the redness in his eyes hadn't faded away. He looked so miserable.

The baby really did something wrong, and Bai Jin really got away with it.

Bai Jin put his eyes on Chu Cheng and Guan Yuan for help, and winked at them to help him.

Chu Cheng gave him a helpless expression. Guan Principle was given a headache by the two of them. He recalled Dong Zhen's wish to come to Liucheng and said: "How about taking advantage of the lunch time to see the horses? ?"

He said the same thing as Zuo Anli: "Look for a good sign - the horse will succeed."

Dong Zhen has always wanted a horse of his own, and the young man's pain and sadness are forgotten quickly. I became interested and prepared to go with them.

Bai Jin breathed a sigh of relief and went back to his small courtyard to find Zuo Anli.

The young man, who had just taken a shower and was dressed in a neat white suit, was extremely handsome. Every time he appeared, he would steal the show.

Even when they arrived at the racecourse, the first thing the clerk saw was Zuo Anli.

The racecourse in Liucheng is larger than that in Guangxing County. It not only raises horses for the imperial court, but also provides horse racing betting services. In addition, there are horse performances, horse sales, etc. The activities are rich and colorful, which is eye-catching.

Horse racing at this time does not mean that the horses race by themselves, but that the riders drive the horses and gallop on the track, showing graceful style to the spectators, attracting them to place bets and win.

Small gambling and entertaining activities were tacitly accepted by the imperial court, so everyone just had fun and watched a wonderful performance.

Dong Zhen fell in love with a brown horse and fell for its arrogance at first sight. She inevitably wanted to conquer the horse and make it his favorite.