On weekdays, there is no one in the yard except for the cook, a servant hired to clean the house, and the guard Li Ge who follows them. Now the cook has already gone out to buy vegetables and prepare for the evening meal. get ready.

Chu Cheng was furious as soon as he entered the door: "Well, you Bai Xiaojin, you are such a heartless little thing. When you have a young master, you forget your friends. Have you forgotten that we are also taking exams!"

Dong Zhen also glanced at Bai Jin resentfully. .

Perhaps the only person present whose expression remained unchanged was Sekihara.

Even Zuo Anli's lips curled up slightly, completely different from the expressionless, gentle but distant look he had before.

He was enjoying his little brother's preference for him.

Bai Jin was a little embarrassed, but then he thought about Zuo Anli's kindness to him. Without his support, he would not have achieved what he has achieved today.

He said confidently: "After all, I am the little book boy of the Zuo family. Now the young master is still paying me wages. Isn't it natural that I only accept him? Did you give me money?"

Chu Cheng was speechless. After a long time, he could only squeeze out one sentence: "Sharp teeth and a sharp mouth."

"I also said that you were angry because of shame."

Guan Yuan had already passed the two people who were bickering, and took the article Zuo Anli had just silently written in his hand to read, the further down he went. The more I read, the more frightened I became. At the end, I even clapped my hands and praised: "What a great article!"

The words are not lacking in the sharpness and impetus of young people, but also the tact and thoughtfulness of adults.

The whole article is to the point every sentence, and it is hearty to read. It also contains profound thoughts on each other's test questions. The perspective is novel and highly feasible.

"It's probably unjustifiable that your article is not at the top of the list." Sekihara sighed from the bottom of his heart, his eyes full of envy and sourness.

Zuo Anli's amazing talent and humble temperament are both astonishing.

His words directly interrupted the bickering between Bai Jin and Chu Cheng, and Dong Zhen, who was still angry and exhausted just now, also regained his energy.

The three heads were crowded together, all looking at the page in Guan Yuan's hand. The more they looked at it, the more they felt emotional, and they couldn't complain that Guan Yuan would say that sentence.

If they could reach this level, they would definitely have to hold their chins high and walk with their nostrils pointed towards the sky. How could they be as calm and indifferent as Zuo Anli.

Chu Cheng was even more amazed: "You kid has really hidden it well. This article is not bad even if it is placed in the Imperial College."

Zuo Anli silently pulled Bai Jin out of the crowd and said humbly: "You Shou "Brother, I'm too proud. There are people outside the world, and there are things outside the world. I still have something to learn."

If he wants to enter the Imperial Academy, he will have to practice a lot, and such articles will definitely not be enough to read in the scientific examination.

Guan Yuan and the others were speechless. Zuo Anli's article was not sophisticated enough, and it would certainly not be enough to compete with others in the scientific examination.