Bai Jin secretly glanced at Zuo Anli, wondering what he thought. Would he be as interested in Hualou as Chu Cheng was?

They are all men, and no one knows who the other is. They are simply born with bad qualities, and even Zuo Anli, who is so brilliant, is no exception. What's more, the ancients have always been precocious and wise. At the other person's age, he will be born in a few years. It's time to talk about marriage.

Bai Jin was scratching his head. If asked why he had so many random thoughts, he couldn't tell the reason.

.........

So finally we arrived at the entrance of the flower building.

Bai Jin didn't know why at the time, he was so confused that he half-heartedly agreed to Chu Cheng coming over.

He looked at Zuo Anli from the corner of his eye. In fact, the most important thing was to see his reaction when he arrived at the flower house. What would he look like and would he lose his composure?

He thought that he probably wanted Zuo Anli to show a different attitude, or to see if the other party would refuse behavior that was considered immoral to the scholar.

To his disappointment, Zuo Anli had no tacit understanding with him and followed him without any objection.

Bai Jin was so angry that he didn't understand the reason for his anger. His cheeks bulged slightly in anger. He ignored Zuo Anli for a long time and didn't say a word to him.

This also led to him not noticing that Zuo Anli looked at him with a smile and some inexplicable emotions.

As for the Yingying Yanyan who was surrounded by Hualou, he didn't even look away.

Although it is said that it is a flower house, it is not necessarily the kind of vulgar women's branch. Most of them are performers who are not prostitutes, specialize in singing, dancing and music, and are actors from a vocational school.

The plump madam's eyes lit up when she saw several big customers. She used her power and body advantage to push away the girls and approach them diligently.

In a flattering tone, he said, "You guys have come to the right place if you come to our Ruyi Building. Nowadays, everyone in Liucheng doesn't know that the city's courtesan is here, and the singing, dancing and tea service are also first-class. I'll keep it to your satisfaction!"

Old Madam The boast was an exaggeration, but it was not entirely false. Even in the daytime, the Ruyi Building was bustling with people and guests.

The thin gauze clothes, the soft red hands, the subtle fragrance, and the lingering sound of silk and bamboo all highlight its positioning.

A few of them were still young and unfamiliar, unable to get along well in the flower house like the swinger brother. When the girl approached and teased them, they were obviously ignorant and shy.

This made the prostitutes rush towards them like wolves and tigers, wanting to tease them.

These women have been in the romantic world for many years and have already developed a good ability to read people's faces. They all invariably bypassed the seemingly gentle and smiling Zuo Anli, not daring to get close to his obviously alienated circle.

Bai Jin simply chose the private room on the second floor, and several people slipped up there as if they were running away. He sat on the chair as if he had been reborn.

"What's going on? Aren't you clamoring to come here to see something? Why are you scared?" Bai Jin couldn't help but mock Chu Cheng. Dong Zhen, who had always been as quiet as a chicken, was the first to speak