Earth enters the clone wars

An: I'm sorry if this seems rushed I know it's been months since the last update I'm just gonna skip over the CIS invasion of earth since I don't want to drag it out more than I already have so here we go.

The confederacy did eventually launchan attack against earth. However, the combined powers of the Empire, the Republic, the allied kingdom, the USA, the Federation. Manage to repel the attack with the Galactic Republic, and their clones.

Citizens of earth were outrage by this attack and support for earth joining the clone wars skyrocketed.

It wasn't long before the world leaders signed the Terran war accords. These dictated how earth would run its involvement in the clone war.

Firstly: a United command council  would be formed to combine all the armies of earth under one leadership each country getting a fair representation on this council.

Secondly: the distribution of the armies army group C consist of combined troops of the republic and the Albish. Along with whatever clones the Galactic Republic is signed to army group C.

Army group B would consist of mostly federation soldiers, with additional support from the Middle East and clones of the GAR.

Army Group A would be the most powerful consisting of combined American, imperial soldiers and clones from the GAR.

Thirdly:  is the disbanding of all other alliances on earth to ensure Unity against their common enemy. The federation even went under a reformation led by the Jedi to become more democratic.

Following the signing of the accords Emperor on public radio.

"To all nations I believe it to be wise that I apologize to the world on behalf of the fatherland. The wars were often to us. And we humbly apologize for that in response to this new threat the empire will allow full use of its computation jewel technology to be shared with all nations of the world to better improve it for the sole purpose of protecting our world.

The empire only now wishes not just to protect itself, but also the lives of everyone here on this earth. It is for that reason that we will be fielding 4 million imperial soldiers to fight in this war and we purpose a notion that the USA bee made head of the Terran council."

Many were shocked by the Emperor's words believe he would want to see his power not give it to another power.

The vote was then taken and it was unanimous and senator organa had some words to say.

"We thank you for your willingness to help. As a gift from the Chancellor himself we wish to give earth a small fleet of venators to help you all begin your own star fleet."

After the speeches it was necessary for factories all over the planet to begin production on weapons that would give a chance against the confederacy armies.

Blasters, fighters and modifications to tanks were undertaken all over the world.

Finally after six months earth was ready to enter the clone war.

An: I am so sorry for this chapter I just wanted to skip to the clone wars show hope you all don't mind. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.