Tanya and the Jedi

(Berun airspace).

As the twilight continued to be led by the imperial mages The Jedi and clones could only stare in awe at the architecture below them. They saw a strange flag one with two dragons and while earth clearly was not as advanced as the republic it still was impressive what they had managed to accomplish.

They finally landed in a small airfield outside the imperial capital and 100 imperial soldiers as well as 20 mages stood at attention with their weapons fixed on the republic visitors. A man dressed in a uniform teh republic did not recognize stepped forward.

"Greetings visitors from space. I am Major General Weiss Of the empire What brings you to our planet."  

"I am general Anakin skywalker of the galactic republic." Anakin says while giving the imperial a small bow." That's captain rex. These are his men Fives,  Jesse and kix." Anakin says gesturing to the clones."

"Very interesting how they all look the same. Is that normal." Weiss asks with an eyebrow raised in curiosity. 

"Yes sir we were all engineered with the same face and voice. Though some of us have differences like facial hair and different hair styles." Rex says answering the General's question.

"I see thank you captain. I can give respect to fellow soldiers." Weiss says giving rex and the clones a salute while the other imperials do the same. 

"And who is this strange alien." Weiss says gesturing to Ahsoka.

"I am a togruta from the planet Shili. I'm also the Padawan of Anakin skywalker the names Ahsoka tano."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all I must ask. Are their any government officials with you like senators or governors." Weiss asks gesturing at their ship. 

"No just us for now general." 

"Oh so their may be more coming from your republic." Weiss asks a little shocked. 

"Yes if negotiations go well with your planets leader. "

"I'm afraid we have many leaders on this planet you will have to be more specific. There's over 200 countries on this planet so you will have to be specific."

Anakin and the others were shocked they had never heard of a planet having so many leaders and regions.

"Then we wish to speak with The highest ranking official in your country General."

"Your in Luck General skywalker. My superior wished to speak to you and actually sent us to escort you to her if you came for negotiations. However your clones should remain at the ship I can assure you we will not harm them. "

"Very well General Weiss However could Rex at least join us."

Weiss nodded his head in acknowledgement as rex told his men to remain at the ship and maintain contact with the fleet. Rex , Anakin and Ahsoka followed Weiss as a very nice looking vehicle  Pulled up. 

"That's a very interesting speeder." Ahsoka says gesturing at the vehicle." 

Weiss couldn't help but chuckle at her confusion at seeing a car. " Its not a speeder miss tano. It's my staff car I told you I was supposed to escort you to see my superior and this will be much quicker then walking." 

The car then parked and another soldier who Weiss said was his driver. "here allow me to get the door for you gentle men and lady." The driver says opening the cars passenger rear passenger door.

"You didn't have to do that we could have gotten it ourselves." Ahsoka says as she steps into the car while giving the driver a light smile.

"Yes I'm sure you could have mam but it is my job to show the proper curtsey to foreign visitors." The driver says as he shuts the rear door and steps into the driver seat.