"Dawn, Iris, May, Misty! Nice too see you again!"

"Nice to see you too!" They reply is unison.

"Kenny, Barry, Paul, Drew, Gary and Clemont! Long time no see!" She smiles. "You boys have matured into handsome young men!"

"Mom!" I shout. I swear my face can't get anymore red. All she does is embarress me...

Lastly, Ash enters through the door.

"Ash! How have you been doing?"

"I've been doing great, thank you!"

"Has my daughter been any trouble to you? Is she acting like a proper lady?"

I cover my face as I yell to myself in my head. I don't think I can stand anymore of this...

"Haha, no ma'am, she's amazing. I love her to bits." He chuckles.

"That's good to hear." She closes the door.

I start making my way upstairs. "We're going to my room, mom!"

"You kids have fun!" She waves.

I get to my room and slam the door shut. I lean on my door and sigh of relief.

"Your mom's cool." Gary smirks.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes.

Dawn jumps onto my bed. "So what shall we do?"

Ash notices my gaming system sitting on the floor beside my TV. Yes, I do game sometimes, but not all the time.

"Let's play a few games!" He takes the first game disc he can find, which is Poke Kart. (A/N - Poke Kart is the Mario Kart of the pokemon world, lol)

Only up to four players can play at a time, so the four that decided to go first are Ash, Drew, Paul and Kenny.

They turn my system on, and get right to playing.

"Hey, shouldn't you call Calem?" Dawn asks me.

Now that I think of it, he took a different bus on our way home back from camp, so I didn't get the chance to invite him.

"Right. I'll text him." I take out my phone.

A few minutes later, he replies, saying he's on his way.

"Wow...Serena I can't believe you wear clothes like these..." Gary stares into my drawer wide eyed.

As he is about to take out that article of clothing, I jump at him and slam to drawer close. "Gary, you idiot! What are you doing looking through my stuff?!"

"I was curious." He shrugs. "That's some....interesting clothes you got in there. You should wear em more often."

"Do you know any better than to go through a girl's stuff?!" My cheeks shoot red.

Ash drops his controller and stomps over here. He grabs Gary by the collar and lifts him up. "Leave her alone. Don't you dare touch her stuff, only I have the privilege to do that!"

"Ehhh!? No you do not, Ash!"

He lets go of Gary, dropping him onto the floor. "I'm your boyfriend, I'm allowed to go through your stuff, right?"

"Not really..." I sweat drop.

Misty facepalms herself. "Stop harrasing her guys..."

"We're not!" Gary and Ash say in unison.

"Yo, Ash! You still playing?" Paul asks.

Ash runs back to the game and grabs his controller. "Hell yeah!"