Chapter 13

"Yes! That was the answer I wanted to hear!" Gary jumps.

As he jumps, he accidentally bumps his knee onto the table, knocking over the trays of food onto us.

"Agh!" Clemont shouts as his burger falls onto the floor.

"My salad!" Drew pouts.

"Pika!" Pikachu cries as it watches his ketchup flavoured pokemon food fly away.

"Way to go, Gary." Paul sighs as he looks at his fries, scattered on the floor.

"Oops...sorry." Gary nervously scratches his head.

Thankfully, I was holding my lunch so it was not knocked over.

"You owe me new salad, idiot!" Drew shouts.

"I said I'm sorrry!" Gary yells back.

"Pika!" Pikachu says as he faces Gary and sparks his cheeks.

"Oh arceus." Gary gulps once he realizes what's about to happen. "I'm sorry! Just please don't-"

"Wait! Pikachu, don't!" I try to stop him.

"Piikkaaachuuu!!!" Pikachu releases a bolt of thunder at Gary.

Everyone in the cafeteria turns to us in shock. Some even ran here and circled around us.

"What happened?" A boy says as he looks at Gary.

"Is he okay?" Another boy asks.

I push through the crowd to get a better look. I find Gary on the floor covered in black soot with Pikachu in front of him. I walk up to both of them and pick Pikachu up.

"Ugh..." Gary groans.

"S-sorry about that. Pikachu didn't like what happened to his food back there." I sweatdrop.

"I-I can tell..." He slowly gets up.

"Chu!" Pikachu nods and crosses his arms.

"He kind of deserved it...I mean, that was good salad." Drew says.

"For the tenth time, I said I'm sorry!" Gary shouts.

"It's fine. I wasn't too hungry anyways." Clemont sighs.

The crowd murmurs and walks away. Gary gets up and wipes the soot off him. We sit back on our table.

"Anyways, what were we talking about again?" Kenny says.

"Ash and his liking towards-"

"Let's just talk about something else, shall we?" I glare and interupt Gary.

"No, come on. I can help you with this. I am an expert when it comes to the ladies. I can give you great advice." Gary says.

"Are you sure about that?" I sweatdrop.

"Yup, I've had about ten girlfriends so far. I know, I am way too attractive. Don't get jealous."

There he goes, trying to show off. This is one of the many things I find annoying about him, but I don't hate him for it.

"Umm, your longest relationship was only for about two weeks, not even a month." Drew snickers.

"Just two weeks?" I begin laughing.

"Shut up." He rolls his eyes.

"Are you sure I should trust you with the advice then?" I try to stop myself from laughing.

"My longest relationship has nothing to do with what I know. Just listen to me, and I garuntee you can do it." He says.

"Wait, do what?" I say confused.