S2 ~ CH-36 - Contest Fever!

Chapter 36 - Contest Fever!

In this chapter, Serena will partake in the pokemon contest, trying to win another ribbon to make her way to the pokemon global contest series. She is worried a little and Ash tries to encourage her.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Let me know if you want to join my Discord.

Wordcount: 3822

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash and Serena finally arrived in Hearthome City so that Serena could enter the Hearthome contest. But when they entered the city, Serena suddenly bumped into Dawn!

After a brief meet up, the trio decided to hang out together. From taking the time to go to the newly build Hearthome Cathedral to going to an Unova inspired cafe, our heroes had a great time overall.

That all ended however when Buneary and Sylveon seemed to fall out with each other, ending up battling over Pikachu!

With neither pokemon victorious, ending things in a draw, Dawn realised that they had to hurry and she and Buneary went off to their planned photoshoot, leaving Ash and Serena behind with no chance of catching up.

Now we join our heroes as they stay at the pokemon center for the night. While Ash is doing some serious training, Serena practices her move and decides on her team she will be using for the contest.

"Alright guys!" Serena spoke up as she looked at all her pokemon standing infront of her. Infront of her stood Delphox, Pancham, Bidoof, Sylveon, Deerling and Absol, leaving only Altaria absent as she was staying with her mother currently.

"Tomorrow is the day of the contest!" She smiled, super excited for the contest. "But we have to decide on the team I'm gonna use to win it!" She clenched her fist determinedly.

Her pokemon let out an cry aswell, pumping with excitement and energy.

"I think that if we work together well and perfect our technique, there's no chance we're gonna lose!" Serena exclaimed in her emotional motivation speech to her pokemon.

*BOOM*

"Huh?!" Serena shouted in shock, nearly tripping over her feet as a large cloud of black smoke erupted a few meters away from her.

"Great job Charizard and Greninja!" Ash praised the two pokemon, sweat beading down his face. Ash was working hard as ever to prepare himself for his next challenge. Right now, he had facing two of his strongest pokemon off against one another. Charizard versus Greninja.

Eevee was standing next to Pikachu, eagerly watching as they practiced. Pikachu went up to Charizard and Greninja, giving both of them a few pointers as he was Ash's longest serving pokemon and longest companion.

Charizard and Greninja nodded at Pikachu's comments and went to square off against each other again.

"Ash!" Serena called out. Ash immediately turned around to see his girlfriend standing infront of him with a somewhat angry expression on her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked, clearly confused.

"You scared me with that sudden explosion." She said, annoyed. "I was talking with my pokemon and preparing us for the contest until your explosion completely disrupted things."

SH - Becoming A Pokemon Master!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें