S2 ~ CH-21 Psychic-Magic!

Chapter 21 - Psychic-Magic

In this chapter Ash will battle with Olympia for the Psychic Pearl Symbol. The challenge is though as Olympia surprises Ash with a great amount of new tricks.

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 5332

_______________________________________

Narrator: Last time, Ash challenged Olympia to a gym battle to ultimately win his fourth World League Series Pearl. While Olympia started with both her Meowstic, Ash chose for Tyranitar and Metang.

Things start though for our hero as everything he tries to pull at Olympia, she easily repels. Also, the timing of her Future Sight attack has become more unpredictable as it was the last time Ash battled her.

Now we join Ash as he tries to device a plan to stop and beat Olympia in the hopes of getting his Pearl Symbol.

Ash gritted his teeth in frustration. Olympia truly had ab answer for everything. How was he supposed to beat her?

"Use Helping Hand and Dark Pulse!" Olympia commanded again.

While one of them grabbed the other's hand, the other Meowstic formed a black orb infront of it before launching a beam of black rings of energy towards Tyranitar and Metang.

The music intensified as the dangerous move approached the two pokemon rapidly. Ash, being stuck on his thoughts could only watch as the attack hit both of his pokemon, with Metang taking major damage.

Metang let out a painful screech as the explosion engulfed the area with smoke. Sweat formed on Ash's head as it dropped down on the ground. He had to find a way to counter attack them, yet being careful to move with Future Sight ready to hit at any given moment.

"Metang!" Ash called out worriedly. "Can you keep going?"

"Metang!" Metang screeched out determinedly as it floated again.

Ash sighed in relief. Luckily for him, Metang was still raring to go. He looked at the two floating Meowstic and studied them. The male could use its ability Prankster which called it to use support moves before he could attack. That was if they somehow break through their defense. Whilest the other one had Keen Eye as its ability, allowing it to trace her opponent and her attacks chase them like homing missles. Somehow, he had to find a way to combine both those abilities and work them against them.

Ash thought back on the last time they battled. He used Frogadier and Talonflame's speed to win the battle. That wouldn't be the case now as Tyranitar wasn't the quickest. So he had to be precise. And for that, they needed to find an opening.

"Tyranitar use Dark Pulse!" Ash commanded. It was the most effective move and he needed to use it to his advantage.

Tyranitar let out a powerful roar before it released the dark energy and fired it straight at both Meowstic.

Olympia simply just waved upwards and both Meowstic easily evaded the attack, using their Psychic energy.

"Now Bullet Punch on the Male Meowstic!" Ash shouted.