Chapter 21

-Sometimes lying is better than telling the truth-

it's been three days since I've been in this damn room.
Three days since I've seen Elijah or Ashton. and three days since I've eaten.

Ashton wouldn't give me anything to eat because I rejected the glass of water last time but Franklin still check up on me which freaks me out.

I look around the mirror covered room and at my reflection, I look pale and my eyes had bags underneath it, i looked sickly and it scares me that I won't see my family again...

I wonder what my family is doing right now? are the looking for me and going ballistic? or are they happy that I'm gone? or did Elijah lie to them saying some crazy ass idea? No! he wouldn't stoop so low...would he?

The door opened and in came... Ashton, I inwardly groaned as I saw his wicked face, the face I once fell for...

"What?" I asked harshly which hurt my throat.

He looked at me as if he were astonished which then his features turned into one of anger... I remember that look I got it many times before when were together when he used to hurt me and pull me by my hair... but I always forgave him because I thought I loved him that we could have made it through together but I was wrong....

"Don't" he slapped me "Dare" slap "Ever" slap "Use" slap "That" slap "tone" slap "With" slap "me" slap "ever" slap "again" slap.

It stung so bad, I bet there would be a bruise on my cheeks soon.

"Understand! !" he yelled.

I nodded tears falling down my face.

He looked so evil, so... so Inhuman as if he were from another planet as if he would self distrust any minute now and it hurts to think how to stupid was I to fall for such a monster...

"Where's Elijah?" I asked softly the tears flowing down my face.
Although I may be angry at him I still love him and every time I look at him I have a need to be closer to him but he lied to me, Elijah was not what he seemed and it hurts to think that he would do such a thing to me, I thought we'd at least have a chance since the incident that I could look pass our troubles but now he made me look at him in a new light where I know who he is now but at the same time I wish that he wasn't apart of this.

"Oh, well his at home with his family having a lovely dinner" Ashton smirked.
it hurt to think that I won't be with my family where I won't have a lovely dinner with my family it hurts to think that I won't have that, that I won't be with my family anymore what would I do without them?

"What time is it?" I asked.

"8 pm" he said

I nodded as the tears started to flow down my face thinking that I won't be with my family anymore.

I looked next to to see the heart monitor gone and everything that was a machine next to me gone.

I don't remember when Ashton left but when I heard the door close I was already half asleep and ready to for darkness to take over.

I woke up with a pain in my neck and a headache, my head was pounding as I took in my surroundings, I wasn't in that room anymore I was in a room with dirty white wall and broken cupboards which were empty and a door which I suppose led to the bathroom and I was layed down on a cold floor my body shivering from the cold I looked around and saw a camera in the corner of the room.
I stood up abruptly as I felt an uneasiness in my stomach and ran towards the bathroom door it was locked so I ran to the other door and the door opened, it was the bathroom, I didn't have time to take in my surroundings as I ran towards the toilet and threw up all the content in my stomach, which wasn't much.

I stood up and wiped my mouth and looked at the bathroom in disgust, it was like a gas stations bathroom with mold growing in places, some tiles cracked or there weren't tiles in places at all.
I went over to the camera in the bathroom and stood on the toilet, how could someone be so sadistic to put a damn camera in the bathroom.

I pulled it out but not before showing him the finger.

I threw the camera in the trash can next to the door in the room.
i went over to the closet to see what was in there maybe I was wrong, maybe there was something in there.
When I moved the broken door to the side I saw a white T-shirt and black jeans.
They seemed comfortable and I was in desperate need of a shower.
As I entered the bathroom there stood Elijah, with a tired face and red eyes as if he were crying.

"Brooklyn we need to leave now" he said.

"But how?" I questioned.
He seemed as if he had an idea like he knew what he was doing but at the same time I knew that if we ever left Ashton would find us again which we would just both be stuck in this dump.
"I know a way out of this bathroom" he said.
was he stupid or something was he just going to escape without a proper plan.
"Elijah, we can't just leave he'll find us and then what we just get locked up again" I whispered yelled.

"I-" he was at a loss of words.

"Elijah I need you to tell me why I'm here and what do you owe Ashton or what he threatened you with so that we can find his weakness and then we can leave ok?" I questioned

"I can't tell you, Brook" he said.
I kept quiet. He can't tell me this how am I ever going to forgive him.
He did the most unexpected thing.
He came over to me and hugged me but I didn't push him away I felt as if I needed it as if the world would end any minute and that was all in need but I knew that we would have to let go soon and I was the first, I walked out the bathroom forgetting about the shower as tears slid down my face.
I made sure they weren't noticed by the camera as I sat in the corner and cried silently, my knees lifted to my chest and my head buried between my knees.
my body shook silently and before I knew it I was crying into someone's chest.
I looked up to see Ashton holding me.
why was he holding me, he hates me and he also used me so why is he comforting me, i pushed away from him and he looked me in the eye and for the first time i saw guilt and regret held in his eyes.
Is he finally becoming a better person....

×××
Oooooooh .... Ashton is becoming a softy I wonder what will happen next

Vote

           Comment

Follow

           Love you lots ❤

Awesome_super_girl_ out ✌