After the prince wrote down the matter, he looked at Zuo Anli for a long time, divided them into his own small talent treasury, took a small notebook to remember them, and when he returned to the East Palace, he brought them to his side.

Bai Jin continued the story just now.

The wife returned home at this time and found her husband's tragic death. She screamed and immediately reported the incident to the police.

The police arrived shortly after with the policeman. Because there were so many people watching the excitement, no one was given the opportunity to move the body at will, and the scene was well preserved.

After conducting an autopsy, it was found that the husband's death time was during today's Chenshi (7:00-9:00). The next step is to interrogate the prisoner.

The wife said that she went to the embroidery room at 3:30 in the morning and had been working in the embroidery room all the time. She also had the alibi made by the embroidery girls for her. She did not return home until work time in the afternoon to cook.

The neighbor said that he had been with her since yesterday. The husband slept at home after drinking. He didn't get up from bed until three o'clock in the morning and wash up. After dinner, he met a guest who happened to be looking for her husband.

The guest said that he had made an appointment with the couple to meet today a few days ago, and he was here to make an appointment to view the house. He had just been to the dental shop before.

The police have already interrogated Ya Zi and confirmed that what he said was true.

The tabloid was delivered at half past midnight, which was around eight o'clock. At that time, the child delivering the newspaper will put the newspaper in the wooden box at the door of the house, and the owner can unlock it and take out the tabloid to read.

Chu Chengdu was about to faint. Before Bai Jin could finish speaking, he took a sip of water to moisten his throat and said meaningfully: "When the agents were collecting the body, they suddenly found that the husband was holding a jade pendant tightly in his hand. This jade pendant happens to belong to the guest."

He squinted and said with a smile, "So, who is the murderer? Answer quickly!"

Chu Cheng answered without hesitation: "It was the guest. He was accidentally caught when he killed his husband. He got the jade pendant and ran away in a hurry, so he didn't have the chance to destroy the evidence. " Bai

Jin asked him, "Then why didn't he escape instead of visiting on purpose? Isn't he afraid that the matter would be exposed?"

He was stunned: "This..."

A clear and crisp voice suddenly sounded from the other end of the temple: "This is not simple. It must be because he thought that he had no clues. Only by arriving on time would he not arouse suspicion. In this way, Thinking will clear away the suspicion."

Everyone turned their heads and found that the speaker was Huang Xuandu. He put his hands behind his head, his face was full of pride, and he was impressed by his superb ability to solve the case.

Guan Yuan shook his head: "No, the last words Bai Jin said seemed to be deliberately added to interfere with other people's judgment. If it was really that simple, you wouldn't use it to test us."

Huang Xuandu paused for a moment. , his face was full of dissatisfaction.

Bai Jin nodded: "Brother Zhang is right. The murderer is indeed someone else. It depends on whether you can guess it."

"Is the murderer among the three suspects?" Huang Xuandu asked reluctantly.

"Yes." Bai Jin did not hesitate to answer.