Bai Jin was very dissatisfied, but he had no reason to refuse, and he couldn't tell others that he had a system. Taking one pill from the mall would cure the disease quickly.

He could save points if he could, he thought.

Bai Jin, who was forced to wear the curtain, was extremely unhappy, especially when Zuo Anli put the hat on his head easily, his anger reached its peak.

It was obvious that he had supplemented his nutrition well in the past few years, and later he worked hard to catch up, approaching Zuo Anli's tall height, but he didn't expect that the other person was also taller.

Even if he is a few years older than the other person, he cannot escape his fate. The common sense that boys develop late does not apply to Zuo Anli at all.

Zuo Anli knew Bai Jinke better than anyone else, and he could see his displeasure at a glance.

"Just going out for an outing is meaningless. It happens to be a bright spring day. How about going and taking a look at our fields?" Zuo Anli would lead Bai Jin to what he was interested in, and would always catch his tickle.

In spring, the snow melts, the wheat seedlings turn green, and the fields are lush and green. It is indeed a good season.

The money they earned before was used to rent official land.

These fields were originally part of Zuo County Magistrate's salary, and were also called career fields.

However, even though Zuo County Magistrate was Zuo Anli's father, there was no way for him to take advantage easily. The two negotiated for a while with guns and sticks, and in the end, Zuo County Magistrate was slightly better.

Magistrate Zuo used his experience and knowledge brought by his age to overwhelm Zuo Anli, which made him very unhappy and made him study even harder.

I asked Mr. Liu more often.

Bai Jin specialized in agriculture during this period of time when he was studying. He just learned a little bit. To say he is proficient is a bit exaggerated, but it is not too bad.

For example, fertilizer.

The system searched through the space for a while before it found the farmer's fertilizer recipe suitable for this era. It held a cigarette in its mouth and said with vicissitudes of life: [This recipe is an old antique and has been passed down for a long time. 】

Bai Jin's face was expressionless, and he even wanted to laugh a little.

The system is pretentious, but the prescription is really good.

Bai Jin asked Zuo Anli to find short-term workers for him who were good at farm work and had grown up tending crops.

Even when doing inter-cropping or copy-catting according to Bai Jin's request, they would not raise objections even if they murmured in their hearts. They had been honest all their lives and did not want to lose such a good job at this time. They worked diligently and silently like old scalpers.

The experienced farmer was preparing fertilizer as Bai Jin said, and everyone realized that plant ash and livestock manure had the effect of fertilizing the fields.

After all, under the traditional agriculture in ancient times, few scholars were willing to lower themselves to study the knowledge of "mud legs", even if agriculture was their main industry.

Therefore, once such talents appear, they are treasures.

For example, in Bai Jin's world, there are four major agricultural books: "Shu Sheng's Book", "Essentials for Elevating the People", "Agricultural Book" and "Agricultural Policy Complete Book".