It's just a bit expensive, a bowl costs 20 cents. Ordinary people wouldn't be willing to spend that money to drink it.

The location was chosen well, near the county government office, and most of the people coming and going were those with the spending power.

"Ah, by the way. Uncle, why are there vegetables in winter?" Bai Jin asked puzzledly.

There were not many guests at this time, except for Bai Jin and the others, and the old man was happy to talk to them.

"You said this, it's all thanks to the fire kang." The old man wiped the water in his hands and said slowly.

"Fire kang?"

"Yes, our place happens to be close to the glass workshop, and the fire that needs to be heated every day has a lot of residual heat. The craftsmen tried every means to connect to a vegetable patch over there and put up a shed to avoid the cold, so that they can also grow it in winter. Vegetables!"

"Hey! Wait! This is a collaboration between your village and the workshop. Who is behind this?" Bai Jin's eyes widened. Why didn't he know?

"It was the steward's suggestion. He came to ask me before and did it after getting the approval." Zuo Anli met his eyes and smiled brightly.

Bai Jin was like a confused king who was stunned by his beloved concubine, and said in a daze: "Ah, it turns out that the young master agreed. Well done, well done!"

Zuo Anli chuckled: "I'm not hiding anything. I asked for your opinion before, but at that time, you seemed to be confused by reading, so you just gave me a few perfunctory words and then gave up.

At this point, Bai Jin could only despise himself for being irresponsible.

"Well, this is convenient for the people. Winter vegetables are more expensive and the price is reasonable."

The old man was so surprised that his eyes almost popped out. He didn't expect these two big shots to come to his street vendor. Come and wipe the sweat from your head.

"Thanks to the glass workshop run by the two young masters, otherwise I, old man, would not be able to make this much money in the winter. Your soup money will be free today."

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli looked at each other and refused . "Uncle, it's not easy for you to earn this money. There are several of us here, how can we take advantage of you? If you say that again, then we won't come next time."

The old man had no choice but to give up the argument.

Seeing that these people wanted to continue talking, he stepped back with great discernment, leaving them enough space.

"Good boy, I knew that the glass must have been made by the two of you. You are so clever!" Chu Cheng's eyes flashed with stars and he shouted excitedly.

He attracted many passers-by's glances, and they turned their faces away in embarrassment, pretending not to be familiar with him.

After the conversation subsided, everyone continued to talk to him as if nothing had happened.

"Hey, hey, you guys are too unloyal." Chu Cheng muttered softly.

Bai Jin took the initiative to ignore his complaints, "Actually, it's not that we can't figure out the formula for glass."

He then modified the Mohist rhetoric to deal with Chu and Cheng, and made it up eloquently: " It's all thanks to the efforts of the craftsmen. If it hadn't been for their personal practice and summing up the best answers from experience, we wouldn't have been able to succeed."