Just when they were feeling uneasy, Magistrate Zuo, who had had enough of these people, spoke slowly: "Everyone knows that the road from the village to the official road is now very remote and rugged, and it is very inconvenient for the people to get in and out. Even if it is a decree issued by the Holy One, It is also difficult to popularize it. "

"If you can contribute money to build roads, the people will benefit from it, and you can also save time and avoid the pain of bumps. Being convenient for others is convenient for yourself, and they will appreciate your kindness even more in the future."

His complexion changed slightly and he had different thoughts.

The adults here are playing tricks, and the atmosphere among the children over there is not a harmonious one.

The round table was filled with delicious food, but no one was paying attention at the moment.

Except when they were seated, after they exchanged greetings and some of the younger ones couldn't help but pick up a few chopsticks, the rest were left as they were on the plate.

Bai Jin took a sip, suppressed his greed, and gathered his energy to deal with the little kid in front of him.

"Are you the Bai Jin who sued your uncle?" Soon after they sat down, these children barely maintained a polite attitude towards each other, but then they couldn't suppress the restless and playful nature of boys at this age.

The most reckless among them is probably Dong Zhen, the son of the county magistrate. He is the youngest son of the county magistrate. He is the third in the family and is the most favored at his age. He has never experienced setbacks and has the arrogant temperament of a bully at home and outside.

When he met the county magistrate's son who was often praised by the county magistrate's father recently, he couldn't hold back the jealousy in his heart.

Of course, he wasn't stupid. He knew that with the power of his family, he couldn't compete with the county magistrate's family, so he simply went to trouble his family's book boy to slap Zuo Anli in the face.

Could it be that the county magistrate would teach him a lesson because of a little book boy?

"It's an unscrupulous uncle." Bai Jin corrected him.

Dong Zhen opened her mouth and came: "It's not right to sue your uncle. No matter what he did is right or not, you should abide by your filial piety and not do such a thing."

Bai Jin retorted: "My uncle wants to harm me to give birth to me and raise me." Confucius once said, "How can you repay kindness with kindness?" Even Sage Confucius felt that I should take revenge directly, not to mention that in order to protect my mother, isn't this a kind of filial piety?"

Dong Zhen was stunned for a long time. He said angrily: "You...you! You are using your strong words!"

"Chu Tianzhi, who do you think is right and who is wrong?!"

Chu Tianzhi, the son of the county captain who was innocently dragged into the battle, was stunned. He couldn't understand these twists and turns. Yao, I only like to box and practice martial arts. What I hate the most is the tricks that scholars use behind their backs.

Dong Zhen and Zuo Anli were both people he didn't like, so he didn't bother to take sides and rolled his eyes and ignored them.

Someone interrupted, "Do you have any need to argue with a book boy? You are really losing your worth!"

Zuo Anli narrowed his eyes when he heard this, and looked at the person who spoke coldly for a few seconds. The person was immediately frightened and silenced.

Dong Zhen didn't feel that he was standing up for him, he felt that the person was belittling him.

At this impulsive age, he couldn't bear to hear any unpleasant words. He held back his anger and said angrily: "I want you to take care of it!"

The man was startled before, but now Dong Zhen yelled at home. He, who had never been wronged, also exploded: "Do I care about you? I'm taunting you, don't you understand?!"

Everyone pushed me and I pushed you, and they just sat in a circle and started fighting, and they couldn't hold them back.

Even Bai Jin and Zuo Anli were inexplicably drawn into the battle and started fighting in a daze.

The author has something to say:

I was playing at a friend's house, cooking one dish per person, and it was time to show my true strength as a kitchen killer. It was time to show my proud face.jpg

There should be another chapter in the evening, I love you all!