Mrs. Zhang pulled him into the house, stretched out her head to look around, and closed the door.

Bai Jin looked at Zhang's cautiousness and didn't realize how cautious he was. He straightened his back unconsciously.

Zhang lowered his voice and warned him: "Qingnu, you are a brother, do you know?"

Bai Jin suddenly realized that this was what Zhang was talking about, and said nonchalantly: "I know, what's the matter?"

To be honest, Except for the small red mole he noticed on his forehead after washing his face every morning, he had no real sense of his identity.

Fortunately, last time he stayed in Zuo Anli's room, he ran back to his room in the east courtyard to wash up, so his identity was not exposed.

Mrs. Zhang took a breath: "Since you are a brother, you can't be too close to Mr. Zuo. Pay attention to the boundaries. You and him are different after all. Do you understand?!"

Bai Jin looked at Mr. Zhang's face , reiterated: "Mom, I know this well. Master Zuo has grown up learning benevolence and etiquette since he was a child, so he naturally knows that he cannot cross the line. Besides, he is just a child, so what are you worried about?"

Mrs. Zhang glanced in. In Bai Jin's clear and translucent eyes, like a clear spring, he murmured to himself: "I'm the one who got the picture..."

Seeing that Bai Jin had convinced Zhang, he went to take a bath.

In the end, Mrs. Zhang left Brother Qian to eat and gave him some hard-earned money. Zuo Anli, who had changed his clothes, arrived late.

Bai Jin had already made preparations and followed Zuo Anli to the restaurant.

He got into the carriage, greeted Zuo Anli with joy, then stared at him with a smile and his eyes bent without saying anything.

Zuo Anli knew what he was thinking at a glance. He also caught the other person's attention and went straight to the point: "Where are the things? I've brought them all."

Bai Jin rubbed his paws and his excitement was palpable: "Okay, I'll do it." I know that the young master is the most powerful. You are talented, elegant, good at writing and martial arts, and everything is easy for you. It is rare to find someone like you in the world..."

"Stop, stop, stop -" Zuo Anli shouted! , Damn his gentlemanly demeanor, his face is so hot now that he can steam eggs.

I don’t know where Bai Jin can get so much flattery, and he doesn’t even have to say anything serious about it.

Zuo Anli straightened his clothes and said expressionlessly: "What you said is very good, don't say it again in the future."

Bai Jin was still unfinished and expressed deep regret.

*

This time Zuo Anli brought only two items - soap and toothpaste.

He ordered the craftsmen at home to make them according to the recipes given by Bai Jin. They were skilled in craftsmanship and were good at what they were good at. Everything they made was more exquisite than what Bai Jin had made before.

The apprentices under them are also skilled craftsmen. One or two have been working under the master's hands for many years, and they are not afraid of making exquisite solid pastes.

Bai Jin opened the carved wooden box and saw four small square objects, as clear and moist as white jade, with bright luster and elegant style.

There are also detailed carvings of plum blossoms, orchids, bamboos and chrysanthemums, which are beautiful and lifelike.