end or beginning

Uzi and Nori: "oooh... bite me"

N then dash at them with now having a crow features and still with the crows corpses as his cape. Cyn and V immediately jump front to hold his strike and immediately hold him.

Cyn: "N! Get to your self! Is not you!"

V: "c'mon buddy you still there aren't you!"

N: "don't talk. Like. You guys. Know who am i. After. You. Just. Beheaded me" *say with Grin ear to ear while clashing his crow claw with their blade*

V: "oh?! Am i the evil one here now?!!" *Yell her*

N then throw them both easily like just throwing a toy. Alice who sneakily behind N immediately jump like an animal before use her knife tail to Slit his throat but not give any significant damage instead, he just laughing with demonic crow voice. N then choked Alice neck from his back and lift her to air making Alice gasping for air.

Nori then use her absolute Solver to throw a pickaxe toward N that grinning while choking Alice neck before realising that a pickaxe just fly to his visor and stab it immediately. Alice get free and jump back beside Nori, Uzi, Yeva, and Doll side while try to breathe normally. The pickaxe get thrown away before he grin to them.

Yeva: "Хватит улыбаться, жуткий засранец (Stop smiling, you creepy as***le)" *cursed Yeva before Doll look at her before smile and look at N*

Doll: "Иди уже к черту... Мудак (Go to hell already... As***le)"

Nori: "oh oh, someone just teaching her long not meet daughter a bad word" *say her teasing Yeva that regret it immediately*

Alice: "bad bad mother" *join teasing Yeva that more regret it*

Yeva groan before they all have a family battle, Uzi transform her self into the monster demon form of her's with Doll.

N chuckles before counters Uzi and Doll strike at the same time before must jump back because Nori use her pickaxe to stab his visor again that miss. Yeva use her absolute Solver to make several iron stick that immediately penetrated his body make him can't move and then Alice throw a knife to his visor and immediately hit it. When N about to take off the knife his hand get shot by Beau that is hanging beside Alice on one of the tower with laser beam from Disassembly Drone hand.

N then use his absolute solver to make a black wave that make them get blasted away. When N roar in angry and annoyed he felt, suddenly he must stop and spin his body around to block V blade strikes before they both start to clashing their own weapons to eachother and making a clashing iron and make a spark from the crashing iron. When V get lose she almost get stab in visor with his crow claw before he groaned when a sword penetrated his chest, it was Cyn with Tessa sword.

N: "annoying. Little. Sister!" *Send a wave attack to Cyn that make her get thrown away with V while the sword still stuck on his chest*

Nori: *giggle* "and they say he is the humble one"

They all stand to eachother side now as in front them was the only final boss in this underground. Nori took out the Cross with flash disk plug underneath and toss it to Uzi that nod understand as she already know how that's work. They all get ready again but get taken aback when they see N use his absolute solver at the ground that make a portal that took out the dead body of the clones like Raptrax, Cancrax, Sexor, and Batrax that already look rotten before suddenly force the four of dead bodies to get in his mouth as he eat their bodies.

V: *eyes get hollow before narrowed in anger* "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!!"

V then dash first before get follow by Cyn and then the other. N that already swallowed their bodies then exhaled a Hot steam from his mouth before grinning again and then look at them. V already Infront of him and tried to slash his head off but it stop because she feel a force of energy that becomes his barrier just like when he first time turn once. N just flick his finger in front of V but that already make her get blasted away by the powerful force wave. When the other just about to see back after V get blasted by the force N move in speed of jet that immediately striking his fist toward their visor making one by one get blasted or slamming the wall but unfortunately for Beau, because of his little body he immediately exploded by the strike fist and Broke in to pieces.