life being on dead planet?.

An alarm voice can be heard in Uzi room immediately wake her up. Uzi then look around her room before she groan in lazyness and disappointment all day become normal for Uzi until she want to pick something in her locker.

Uzi back get hit by another Drone and it's Lizzy that walking and talking to Thad about Prom that will soon Will be implemented. Uzi that overheard it just sigh as she doesn't have any desire to go there suddenly she realises a oil pool beside the hallway and when she look up she saw that the CCTV camera get spin around and facing the wall as like it doesn't want to record something.

Uzi who see a new mystery just giggling in excited with her 'evil voice' thing. When she about to put another picture of it on the Room ceiling she get disappointed again as she saw nothing but the room ceiling it self.

Turns out Khan is the one who took all of that and put it in his wife locker that have the same thing. Just like people says like mom like daughter. When Khan just walk out he saw Uzi in corner in scary way and make Khan jump for a moment.

"For robo god sake, stay out from my room!" Shout Uzi to her own father. "Calm down, and no that not good for..." He open a book that have title say 'how to be a good father for psychotic daughter' "mentality disability of a good daughter" say Khan while reading it.

"Agh i don't need any of it" say Uzi as she still angry "you not even there when i need you..." There's a moment of silence by Uzi word.

"If you want to help, do not do any- what is this?" Ask Uzi as she saw a dark purple dress. "It's your dress for your Prom and that fit on you" say Khan try to look positive "and to make sure you not gonna go and meet your murders friends again i call your friends to help!" Say Khan information Uzi.

"Eeeh?" Uzi start to look panic when Khan say all of those. Before her anger, discomfort, and unhappy get to her limit as she saw who Khan call is Lizzy and Doll. "Sup freak. Ready to be shinny?" Say Lizzy before Khan also talk "and I'm joining it!" Uzi then scream 'no' in furious and frustrated.

-back to Disassembly Drones-

"Cyn! Why you not releasing us yet?" Ask V as Cyn only stare blankly to outside as J just seems to doesn't care.

"Even if i release you now, what you gonna hunt? A snow cat? Ugh, the Worker Drone is having a Prom right now V and they won't go outside at all" say Cyn that knowing what the drone gonna do.

"Agh... F*ck! I wanna hunt right now!" Say V before she play with her bubble again in bored. "Prom... Wait prom... Owh! Prom! Yeah! That's it!" Say V suddenly remembered something as J and Cyn turn around and see her.

-back to bunker (correctly Doll's room)-

"Ugh! Doll have you ever clean this mess?" Ask Lizzy when she see a cockroach and kick it. "У меня есть уборщица, но они сейчас спят (i have an cleaner but they've sleep)" say Doll in her Russian language and of course, Drone have a translator Software in their program.

Uzi then comes in and see Doll room and feel discomfort for a little. "Sooo because my father thought i was here I'm gonna go immediately" when Uzi want to walk out the room the door suddenly get shut as she look back and hear Lizzy talk "oh haha you're hilarious, she's hilarious".

Uzi just look at them with annoyed eyes before when she turn back to door, Doll was suddenly already there while smile soft to her as she look at Lizzy reaction that just like already normal for her.

Uzi look at Doll back before she say "Ванная комната находится в правом коридоре. (Bathroom is down on the hallway right side)" Tell Doll as Uzi just make a gesture okay as she nervously walk toward it.