unexpected meet

J awaken by an alarm that ringing on her visor's and immediately get turn off when open her eyes visor. She then look around and see the room she still in before she look down to her own belly then touches it before get snap out by an intense pain as she start to whimper and screaming in pain.

Right after that several doctors drones get in and prepared for the birth of the new born. Uzi, Thad, Doll, and Lizzy waiting outside before Cyn get in there "how is it doing?!" Ask her in panic "we don't know, we can't get inside there" say Thad while pointing the room with his thumb. Cyn then try to get in but get hold by both of absolute Solver of Uzi's and Doll's "let me in!!" Yelled Cyn as she worried. "Прости, Син. Но мы не можем вас впустить, вы можете потревожить роды. Прозы (Sorry, Cyn. But we can't let you in, you might disturb the birth. Proses)" tell Doll as she and Uzi immediately pull her and make her sit on the waiting chair.

Inside, J bite her own tie as she start to gift birth to her newborn. The doctor in there were also helping some of them even sacrifice their hand only to get Crumble by J's Strong Disassembly Drone hand. Suddenly one of them stop and hear something behind him before suddenly his head get stab by a grey wet tentacle and penetrated his head from back and out from his visor. Sexor then show himself from the shadow with a wide grin before kill everyone in there expect J who not even noticed his appearance that just wipe out every doctor drone in there.

Sexor then make the oil drip to J's mouth as it somehow make J kinda calm a little. Sexor keep doing that with every of his tentacles that take the dead body then pour the oil into J's mouth while he self start to take the role of the doctor and start to helping the birth of the newborn. Sexor look so focus even his visor show a dropsweat alot Before finally. J managed to give the birth to her baby and she now breathe so heavily and gasping many times before feel the crying baby was put at her belly and make her immediately wrap her arms around the baby before finally open her eyes and see the baby at her arms.

When J about to thanks to the doctor she get suprise seeing them already dead before suddenly get suprise again as she feel a hand just cover her mouth. She then look at her up and see Sexor Hanging upside down with a grin right in front of her face. "Shh, our baby just fall sleep" he giggled sinisterly "now tell me... Her name..." Say Sexor with his grin comeback. J who saw him immediately took out one of her blade and place it at Sexor's neck but it's just make him giggling again. "Oh? You gonna kill the baby father right in front of her? *Giggle sinisterly* such naughty mama~" mock Sexor that popping her invisible nose at her visor's teasingly.

"And that's not a wife behaviour to me... Right J? Are you will gonna insults me again like an old day? 'you such useless and a waste of space cpu N' and something like that" say Sexor clarify that he is N from another universe. J face then get into shock expression before slowly lower her blade but get stopped by Sexor head tentacles that make it to his neck again. "You getting weak and soft now... Is because you know I'm N? Or was it because I'm your child baby father? *Giggle* go on... Kill this daddy" say Sexor before force the blade to start cut his neck but J immediately take back her blade and look away.

"What happened to you... N?" Ask J while looking away but still wrap her arms around her baby. "What happened to me? Hmm let's say your version of my universe just silently murder me" J's eyes become hollow as her eyes look surprising and shock by his statement. "What?" Ask J again as she doesn't believe what she just hear. Sexor giggling again before let his body fall to her body in crawling position "oh? Suprise? That's not how your reaction to me when you throw me to the Piles of corpses in that rainstorm. You look satisfied that day... But now... That's not the reaction i wanted..." Sexor start to crawling more closer to her face.

"You supposed to be angry and look at me with a hatred eyes since i rapped you. Forcing you to be pregnant by my embryo. Try to get rid of your pregnancy. And become stress by it" Sexor face just inches away from her face "but you doesn't look like that now, J~" mock Sexor as he hold her chin up "why?" J just silent as she gazing at Sexor's visor eyes. "I'm not the same J from your world N..." Sexor's grip on her chin immediately lose as his grin also fade "do you really that hate me until you can't see the difference between me and your J? Go on then... Hurt me as much as you want, rape me all you want, abused me as much as you want, make me lose my hope for live, and any other things you want. But i must tell you... You're not the same N i know after that..."

Sexor get step back a little from her before look at his own hand that get covered by oil before look at around him as his hands start to trembling. He see every of the doctor dead body before look at J again while she keep wrap her arm around her newborn baby. Sexor gasp as he get fall from the bed before accidently look at Mirror and see himself that changed so much even he still have the appearance of himself as a butler in the past. "No... Who... Who is... Noo!!" Yell Sexor before he start to destroy the mirror as he just realised what he just done and mess that place as he start to crying in the corner. J just look at her coldly before start to feel concerned to him but she just exhaled heavily as she see this as a punishment for Sexor.

While grip his own hair Sexor start to crawling to the ventilation and gone in the ceiling. The door that from beginning get block by a Cupboard get blasted away by Doll absolute solver before they all get in and see the mess inside and only left J that hugging her new baby.

Outside the bunker

Sexor running in the snowstorm as far as he can because feeling it's not him anymore "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Murmurs himself as he start to feel so guilty by what he just done. After he run so far he gets hide as he see V and Raptrax walking together while carrying bunch of worker drone bodys, they look so have fun as they talk freely like they were always together before. Sexor who saw that feel a burn in his chest as he feel so sad and jealous before he look at his own reflection. "What... Happened to me..." Murmurs him self. He then look at them again with sadness with his eyes.

Sexor then start to walk different directions from them, he then stop before look back at them who not noticed his appearance because to lost in talk "what if... I apologise?... Nah, they're not gonna accept me remember how their attitude was..." He start to walk again but immediately stop again and look back before just groan "aagghh!! Fuck it! Not answer before try!" Sexor then start to run toward them an imagination of being accepted again, get the forgiveness from J and she accept him as the father of her new baby, and eventually really end up fall for her. But right before he can call them, the electric on his core immediately turn and make him fall inside the snow making Raptrax and V who look back cannot see him and just continue walk away.

Sexor who in intense pain see from the shadow that the real N goes out with a button in his hand that control the electricity. "Bad luck for you buddy" say him while get his arm behind his body with a weak smile before suddenly take out his claw and take off his core making Sexor screaming in painful followed with a battery indicator start to pop out on his visor giving the last energy he the knowledge the last he have.

"Why?" Ask Sexor that lose control of his own tentacles and just become a unmoved accessories. "Why? Because you deserve it... If there still the last sense of N inside you... You will thinking you deserve this. After all, your core is a key to go to my last destination in this planet soo... Enjoy your last time... Bozo" say N mimicking J's attitude before just walk away from Sexor that's now start to drag his weak body to somewhere.

"Here you go Tessa" say N while give Tessa Sexor's core. "And here you go, great job N" praise Tessa before pat his hair as N just smile softly with his arm behind his body. "Now let's go" when Tessa look back she get step back as she saw the group of Cyn, J, V, Uzi, And the other with Thad that carrying Sexor weak body.

They all goes silent before they all snap in suprise.