black feather.

3 weeks after the incident in prom. Uzi's classmates make a trip to go on camp and arrive at a forest that been covered by snow for a long time ago.

  Uzi and her classmates get down from the bus as the teacher then just chill on top of a wooden house. Suddenly the Disassembly Drones squad land right in front of them as they three wear Green camp scout uniform.

  "Welcome at JcJason company camp site in Chopper 9, hope you guys enjoy our place and please give us a good review on social media eh" say J as she the one who get Most enthusiastic because he can work like a professional tour officer at this time while V just chewing a bubble gum and Cyn who fix her hair that get snow on it.

  "Now let's count the The participants in our camp now as we don't want to lose (even will better if you guys dead) any of you guys. Okay, 1... 2..." J point at one of them to say his number but being just silent V shot the drone head as J grins widely seeing the dead body while Cyn just look at it cold.

  The other drones immediately count their number in fear. "Okay! That all of them *minus one*" say J that whisper to V with wink as she in joy of V's shot.

  "Okay everyone, to the camp!" Say J as she pointed at to her left side but none of them move as they still scared.

  Suddenly Lizzy walk first as she trust V as her bestie also Thad who know Cyn is good drone. The other who see them then also joining while Cyn look at Uzi that sign that she is going to investigate what she want as it was the purpose of this camp. Cyn only nod but make a face that say "careful tiger" as Uzi then start to separate herself from another.

  -at Uzi perspective-

  Uzi was checking an abandoned building in the middle of the forest and goes in while use the absolute solver to hold the flash light. She then suddenly hear something from the side of the building and see nothing when suddenly a cockroach that made of gold was on her hand before she try to destroy it with clapping her hand but it just dodged and show a angry emoji and that quite surprised Uzi.

  The gold cockroach then scanned Uzi and know her as subject 048 and write digitally in hologram to go to the elevator as Uzi not understand what the elevator mean.

  Suddenly it went inside the floor and Uzi broke the wooden floor and saw a dead body and many pictures in there as the gold cockroach goes back on her shoulder when suddenly. Someone tap her shoulder and when she look back it was someone she familiar with.

  "You..." Says Uzi with wide eyes.

-back to Cyn and the other-

  Cyn shoot her arrows and hit the same and perfect points many times "ugh... Was that, cheating?" Cyn look at other and one of them accidentally released the grip and shot one of the drone head immediately kill it.

  "Ugh! Let me show you the real way to use bow" V take her the bow and just aiming at them as they start clapping in fear and worried she shot one of them.

  J spotted Uzi from a far and make a message using the gold cockroach that tell her to make one of them come there and behind Uzi was someone who is not expected to come to this camp. It was Doll with one eye was get patched now also one lost arm.

  "Wha- why are you doing brought that cannibal here bozo?!!" Shout J as the other hear her and immediately spotted Uzi and Doll there.

  One of them surprises and accidentally released grip on his arrow and shot at them both. Before suddenly the absolute solver Uzi immediately stop it before hit one of them but suddenly something happened as the absolute solver uncontrollablely turn the arrow into some kind of organic creatures.