new Pet

Like always, dark night with a rain and sometimes thunder sound in the sky always in front of The mansion of James Elliott Families. On the library a maid drone was there reading and searching a book about Dog especially golden Retriever an it was Cyn. "Aw this one is really cute... I must take this book one..." Say Cyn while looking at the book before another maid drone come there.

"No, that one is to much text. He will not like it to much since he not so good at reading now" say the maid Drone and that is V who then show another book. "It must be this book one! Only show the picture one he always like and love about the picture one" say V before Cyn take the book from her and look at it.

"You right! Thanks V" say Cyn before suddenly a book fall behind Cyn and when they see it the title say 'the bunker' then another 'open it loser' then they both hear a smashing sound from the Cellar. They both look scared before they then immediately walk away like nothing happened.

V and Cyn separate them self as V go to kitchen and Cyn goes to bar room to clean the wine glass.

In the bar room, a cockroach get approach a cup of oil and drink it before suddenly. "Grab! And Squeeze!" Say a male drone with robotic voice that immediately squeezed the cockroach in his grip and let the oil purr on the cup let the oil get more filling the cup.

Then, Cyn come there with widen eyes. "You seem exhausted. Little adopted. Sister Cyn" say the male Drone before the lights turn on and show his appearance. "Why don't you join to gala with me?. Light sip" Say the drone name N that sipping the oil and literally drink it and not purring it to floor.

"Ah, N..." Cyn walk closer before put the wine glasses and start clean one by one. "I don't think you should go to Gala. Remembering your condition N... After all, you should be in your room right? What if Tessa see you out your bed?" Say Cyn with soften face before N then climb the table and sit their in front of her normally. "Climbing. Sit properly. Am i... Unwanted, Cyn?" N hold his jawline while resting it.

"Oh N..." Suddenly a blood drip from the ceiling to the Glass carrying board and show the text on the ceiling up her. 'Иди в подвал (go to basement)' and several word again like not only one just write that. Cyn then immediately throw it to the back of bar room before look at N again that suddenly have absolute solver in his Visor before suddenly he lift her and make Cyn sit on his lap and Give Cyn the begging eyes.

"Aww don't give me those eyes" say Cyn while start wrap her arm on N neck that just make a begging face before goes normal "giggle. I am so naughty. Well perhaps only to you guys" say N while put his forehead on Cyn's forehead. Cyn just smile with a blush on her visor and gazing at his eye while let N do that. Cyn then roll her eyes before say "ooh okay, we'll ask Tessa but if not... Storytelling night" say Cyn while put her finger on N chin.

N then just look at her blankly with smile before look away and and use his own hand to make himself look nod "nod nervously." Say N Before look again to her with side eye but keep his smile.

At the gala room. Cyn hold on N hand before hide behind N that look emotionless. And see the owner of this Mansion just shout at the maid drone that work before throw a fork to one of them immediately kill it. On other side, Tessa was talking to J and V on how to be elegant as Tessa is nervous.

Then Tessa look at N before shouting happily and just throw her glasses and immediately goes to N before lift his head and spinning around. "Hello. Tessa." Say N while Cyn just watch with smile before she spot on the window that use the Dew to make a Text that says 'call our name if you need us. SaviourGroup04' before Cyn just groan in afraid or just wanna enough with this.