Chapter 18 | Her Mistake 15+

Start from the beginning

I swiped onto the next post only to find a concept film of that shoot. The clip started with him running into a dark alley, when he came across Jennie. Till the next scene they had their hands on each other. While the last photo was of a kiss. I threw the phone in shock, as I feel my breathe getting abrupt.

___

The phone was long thrown to the corner of the room. As she clutched onto her chest, breathing heavily. Her hands abruptly went to the drawer of the table kept beside the bed. Taking her inhaler out, she punched a few puffs before she drank some water to calm her nerves.

After a while, she stood up from her place, walking towards the corner where she had thrown her phone. She pick it, as the picture was still on. Existing out of the app, she uninstalled Instagram from her phone. She turned in to call her great father-in-law. Something she had never done in her whole marriage period.

After a few things, the call was picked as the man from the other side spoke first. " Hello, are you fine dear ? " she took a few deep breaths before answering. " Father, I don't know if I am fine or not. Jungkook has not even visited me once since I had discovered my pregnancy. I just saw the Instagram campaign of the company and it is making me insecure- " she could not continue as she broke out in tears.

His heart clenched hearing her sobs, he did not imagine that the girl whom he had chosen for his grandson. The girl he had blessed with his own hand, was crying in front of him. " Don't cry dear. I will manage everything from now on. And don't worry about Jungkook being away, from today he will always be with you. Okay...? " he reassured her as her sobs did not stop. " Than-nk Y-o-ou Fa-ather-" she declined the call, not wanting to cry more in front of him.

He was the only person who genuinely cares for her in the Jeon Family. He called to Jungkook's personal number. Which was only distributed among the family members. After a while, the call was picked. From the background, it seemed as if he is out in club or party. The music was very loud. He frowned but still stayed on the call, " Jungkook ? " he questioned. " Yeah, grandfather. What task do you want me to do ? " his voice was rude and nonchalant, this somehow triggered the aged man. " How is y/n ? I heard you are becoming a father. " he heard the person groan from the other side. " We are happy and content in our lives. Infact she is very happy with me. " he sounded still and firm.

" Get me talk to her. " he asked in a calm voice, mirroring his actual expressions. " She is sleeping, we just went to a so called date. " and may be that was the string as it did not take him any more second to lash at him. " I hope you know, that your little friend is still under my supervision, young man. And I just had a word with your wife. You sure are a sneaky bastard, huh ! "

" Fucking stop dragging him into your threats. " he laughed at the angry voice, a smirk formed on his face. " Make her happy, and get your little secret breathe. I get a complaint from her, and your little secret suffers. Simple as that. " he laughed before cutting the call.

...

Meanwhile, Jungkook felt as if someone was pouring lava on him. Feeling the anger and rage surge into his veins, he exited the club he had come to for enjoying a bit. Getting inside the parking, he opened his car, sitting into it and slamming the door close. He drove at the highest speed at which his car could be driven. The car flew to their home. A two storey penthouse.

The guards opened the door for him, he entered inside the main doors. Parking his car aside as he rushed inside to their room. slamming the door open, he entered inside only to find her crying on her while her hands were on her belly. It will be a complete truth to say he did not feel any pity for her, he just felt extreme rage.