Chapter 16 | Physical Needs

Talking to the moon

__________

Jeonghan had just got his leg plastered and he did not seem like he could walk upon his own

Jeonghan had just got his leg plastered and he did not seem like he could walk upon his own. Cladded with clutches in both of his hands he walked towards me.

He is one hell of a weird guy, he managed to get over my nerves many times throughout the drive.

After making me frustrated to an extent where I myself wanted to throw him out on the road to die, he was now passing me a toothy grin.

" And here I thought I will get some relaxation in here . " I groaned seeing him stumble upon the clutches.

" Y/n why do you not get me a wheelchair ? It will be much easier moving from it for the time being."

" The audacity ! What do you think me as ? Your sugar mommy ? " I pinched the bridge of my nose, this event was truly unexpected.

" You know that you can be one. I do not mind being yours. " He spoke in a flirtatious voice before sitting beside me in the car.

" Do not say the things you do not mean. " I stated calmly which came out rather in a dark voice. But who cares ?

" And who said I do not mean it ? " He spoke maintaining his previous smirk as he bit his lower lip.

" Are you trying to seduce me ? Trust me if you are, then we have no future ahead. I am way out of your league darling. "

" So you agree that I am your darling ? How sweet of you mommy ! "

And this is what I meant from him getting on my nerves. He has the tendency to state such things when I can just throw him out of the car right now.

" Maybe I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours,I wanna be yours ~ "

And that was the last string, I pulled the breaks as the car stopped in the middle of nowhere. Giving him a last look.

" Get out of my car " I ordered as he still did not move from his seat yet. I had warned him, but he was consistent on his approach, not my fault.

" Dont tell me you are serious. "

" Honey, I am. So fucking get out before I myself kick you out. "

He gave me a pleading look which I ignored before he stepped out of the car. Still looking at me. Closing the door, I made my way back to the driving seat as I sat on my leather seat and pushed the breaks again, starting my car.