Chapter 17 | Pregnancy Bells

I like the way you kiss me

___________

P.S. Look for the ꕤ sign for the new update. Happy Eid to all.

Flash × Back

" Since when do you suffer from PTSD ? " She continued " And how did you got diagnosed with it ? What triggers your trauma ? " She asked him sitting in front of him, facing him eye to eye. He gave her a cold stare not paying her any attention.

" You will have to answer me, only then, I will be able to help you. " she tried to reason from his. Hoping for him to answer, in a straight and clear way, not in riddles. " You do, Your everything- Your face, Your presence, Your scent, Your antics, Your existence, everything about you does. "

" Very well, Then please expand a little bit more on this topic. How do I trigger you ? " he smirked watching her retaliate with him. " Ask yourself " she somehow felt a certain emotion bubbling at the pit of her stomach. " If I will do everything, then what will you do ? Answer me. "

" Do you ou really want to know ? I bet, you would not be able to even bear the reality. It is better if you stay in your limits. And stop following me around like some sort of leech. " she let out a mocking laugh as she started to clap loudly.

" Woah ! You are quite something. The gentleman and the caring guy everything is a facade right ? Because from your behaviour you do not seem any less than a street- " she paused looking at his eyes which were getting darker with each passing second. Knowing that the best way to get out of this situation is to run from there.

" Please carry on, why did you stop lavender ? " she jumped on this nickname, ready to retort. Soon enough, he stood up from his seat, giving her a last glance. He turned his back as he walked down to their room.

" Aish ! I can never with this guy and his attitude. " she sighed looking at the empty space in front of her. The seat on which he was sitting not too long ago was now all empty. And this was somewhat bothering her. This emptiness and silence.

The breeze of rain and the calming essence of soil, it was a hit atmosphere. The green bonsai that was kept near their balcony was looking lush green from the rain water and dew that had fell on it, time to time. She looked at her fingers, her ring finger which was adorned with the ring of his name.

She slowly bought her hand to her chest, clutching onto nothing but air. The environment looked so bountiful, luscious, and aesthetic. Sipping onto her chamomile tea, she calmly sat in the empty space with an eerie silence, and just the sound of rain drops, trees and the swirling wind.

With a last glance to the environment, she retreated back to their room. She looked over at his sight only to find him gone. Worry mixed with anxiety seeped into her as she peeked in the bathroom, only to find it cold and empty. She was already tired from the house chores and now this lost and find.

" Jungkook ! Where are you ? " she shouted in the empty room, only to meet with silence and nothing else. She picked up her phone before making a call to his phone. The mobile dialed for a moment or two before it was declined. She worriedly threw a pair of oversized tee before grabing her phone as she made her way outside.

She checked Jihoon's room only to find it empty as she ran haphazardly to the lift. The lift had a golden interior, while it had floral patterns on the door and the ceiling. It stopped at the garage, she rushed out of the lift to the garage. She looked around only to find his black mercedes gone. She made a quick run to her own car before hopping into it.

She drove the car in a hurry through the yard as the guards at the entrance opened the door, for the car to exit. She stopped the car at their quarter as she slid down the window beside her.