Chapter 12 | Disdain 21+

You don't want my heart

_____________

[ Flash x Back ]

•••

I smiled as I cradled the little bunny in my arms, He looked so tiny and fragile to me. I was afraid that if I hurt him, I always used to question myself if all that I am doing and did is worth it or not and today I got my answers.

His cheeks were so pink and chubby, and he even pouted his lips while sleeping. I had just finished feeding him as now he was lying over my chest, close to me in my arms. He is just like I had imagined him to.

He did not even come to see his own child till now, what did I even expect ? He has always done this to me. Whenever, I needed him he was never there for me. How foolish of me to think that he will be their for his child !

The smile of my lips only widened as I witnessed him nibbling on his finger in sleep, I giggled removing his finger from his mouth.

My cheeks were wet from the tears I shed earlier when I saw him for the first time, I can feel an immense amount of affection in my heart for the little creature in my arms. He is the one who makes it all complete.

I swear to give him all the love he wants and provide him everything that he will wish for even before him telling me.

" Jeon Jihoon, My prince " I spoke the name out proudly as the nurse gave me a subtle nod before writing it over the documents that she was holding onto in her hands. I did not wanted to reveal the gender of the baby. Thus, I looked for names day and night, for both son and daughter.

I still remember how I was trying to apply oil on my swollen legs, when my water suddenly broke. I was all alone in the house, He was not there. I yelled and screamed in agony for help but who would, The house was all empty.

I tried calling my brothers, but they were out of the country. At the time of life, when a woman needs the most support, I was all alone with no-one to look after me and help me. At that time I did the most irrational but rational thing as I rushed in the parking lot before taking the best Car we had.

I let out a small laugh as I still remember how I made the Mercedes a freaking jet. The tyres of the poor car let out a loud sound of screech before I stopped it in front of the reception of the hospital.

The nurses came running to me as soon as they saw my condition. I was given a shot of pain killer. My delivery got late, I had no-one whom I could call my guardian, so that they can sign the documents.

An elderly Ahjumma saved me by signing the documents as I was rushed in the Critical Condition Unit. I got into a minor coma as soon as the baby was taken out, The last sound I heard was of his cries as he was placed over my chest.

After two days, today is the day I actually woke up.

I flinched out of my thoughts once I felt an intrusion, there he was after two whole days, Now he is showing his face. I looked at him, he was breathing heavily. Soon a big grin formed on his lips as his nose crinkled and eyes almost disappeared, as he looked over to both of us and engulfed us in a tight embrace.

Me, Him and Our Baby.....

He was wearing a loose white shirt, and black trousers. His shirt was untucked and was filled with wrinkles, which clearly meant he has rushed in here. Afterall, he was just an ordinary employee, in his father's company as of now.

He looked tired yet was grinning so brightly, He gets more work as in tripled work by his father. All on the name of making him responsible. They do not really think of him much, they are just selfish and care about their own comfort.