♡ Ryoh Grantz | 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐄𝐐 III

WRITTEN BY JUN
Special chapter PART III

"This is the last part of the special chapter I hope you enjoy my delulu's"

However, that short period of peace wouldn't last long, because just a few moments later, he saw you walking towards him slowly.

He rolled his eyes at the sight of you, and he became irritated again.

"you left me, leaving someone is bad"

"Bad?" He scoffed. "Seriously, do you really think that leaving someone is bad?"

His tone was still full of annoyance, and his face was frowning even more than before.

"yeah, my mom said leaving is bad"

"Really? Can you tell me the exact words your mother told you?" He asked, but he had doubts that you were telling the truth.

"when my dad left us in the past, when he came back home, my mom punched him in the stomach and said leaving is bad and he should drop dead" you explained

"You left me so you drop dead too"

That caught him off-guard, and his eyes narrowed slightly. He was suddenly more serious and concerned.

"So you want me to drop dead right now?"

"mhm, leaving is bad, super bad"

He stayed quiet for a few seconds, as if he was considering your comment.

"Are you seriously telling me I should drop dead for leaving you behind?"

"You don't?"

He raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"And why should I drop dead for leaving you?"

"because leaving is bad"

He looked at you curiously, his face showing a mixture of disbelief and curiosity.

"Are you really that naive?"

He sighed and shook his head.

"You don't drop dead just for leaving some random person behind, idiot."

"You can't?" You said, your stoic face showed a little disappointed

He looked at you, his mouth slightly agape.

His expression was a mix of disbelief, disappointment, and annoyance.

"No, you can't drop dead just because you left someone behind," he replied, his voice now soft and neutral.

"You can only drop dead if your life is in danger, or if you did something very serious. But just leaving someone behind isn't something serious."

"but you did something serious to me"

He froze as soon as you said that, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"I did something serious to you?" He repeated as he took one slow step forward.

"Tell me, what exactly did I do to you that made you think that I did something serious to you?"

"you lied to me, you insulted me, you're a Narcissist, you left me and called me rude and dumb" you said listed what he did to you which is falsely wrong

He paused for a brief moment as he was listening to the accusation, and then he chuckled quietly.

"Wow, that's a whole lot of accusations coming from you," he said in an amused voice.