Gaku | 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

WRITTEN BY CRIME
TRY READING THIS MANGA ITS HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Gaku wasn't the caring type, nor was he the type to go out of his way to call you cheesy nicknames and bring you roses every time he'd see you. That was just too much of a hassle in his opinion.

But that doesn't mean he isn't fond of you - he is. He just doesn't show it in the traditional way. No roses, no nicknames, but bike rides? Absolutely.

"Pretty isn't it?"

The engine on his motorcycle dies down and he helps you off with a gentle hand on your waist - you're the first he brings here.

You were too stunned to speak seeing the flower fields in amazed

The sun was sitting at the horizon and the air felt breezy yet calm with the scent of flowers surrounding you with a gentle fragrance.

Gaku had brought you to a secret location for this bike ride, somewhere he doesn't frequently bring people to - his eyes sparkled as he stared at the gorgeous view with you and you could see his lips curve up a bit into a smile.

"Isn't the view just beautiful, huh?"

Gaku spoke softly next to you as your mind focused on the gorgeous landscape. His gentle tone contrasted the cold and dark demeanor he had given off in the past and you realized that this wasn't like him.

"they're beautiful gaku" you said looked at him smiling in beam

"Hmm..."

A grin spread across his eyes as he looked over at you and you had the urge to see him smile more. He looked so innocent with that smile - nothing like what you had seen beforehand.

"I'll bring you here more often then"

Gaku spoke in a soft tone and your heart skipped a beat as you stared at him and he stared at you.

You placed your both hands in his cheeks

"Thank you" you smiled

The sudden gesture caught him by surprise, but instead of feeling startled he just relaxed.

"No problem"

He replied with a smirk as he moved one hand to wrap your fingers around his. There wasn't any tension as you sat there, just a relaxed atmosphere as the sun was sinking from sight and the stars began to take its place.

"Can I tell you something?"

Gaku asked suddenly as he looked down at you with his silver eyes, he was leaning back slightly against the bike with two fingers on his chin. His voice was soft and gentle, he was acting so different around you and it was a good difference.

You hummed "you can always tell me everything gaku" you said while busy plucking some flowers to make a bouquet

"Really?"

An excited look was on Gaku's face for a few seconds and he nodded before speaking again.

"Well... it's just...."

He bit his lip and his cheeks went slightly red as he looked away, the sun was almost set as the stars began to light the sky.

After you arranged the flowers you just plucked you looked at him smiling waiting for his questions

He was hesitant for a bit, but he didn't mind it when you waited. It was better for him after he saw you smile. As the stars sparkled all across the sky, his lips curved a bit and he chuckled before looking back at you.