♡Ryoh Grantz | 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐄𝐐 II

WRITTEN BY JUN
Special chapter PART II

"Hallo y'all! Im back with a Part II in my hands lol also i just noticed on the last chapter there was too much happening in the scenario. I just did what i would think and imagine, I apologize if it's confusing sometimes lol"

"ah" you let out a small sound seeing rayne leaning on the forest

"Its that guy" you said

His ears perked up when he heard the voice.

He slowly turned his head towards the source, and it seemed that it was you again.

He tilted his head to one side, his eyebrows furrowing slightly, his expression now completely indifferent.

"hello" you greeted him like a normal person would do

He stayed silent for a few seconds, before replying. His tone was now calm and indifferent.

"Hello."

"why are you alone here?"

"What business is it of yours?" He countered, his tone still remaining calm and slightly indifferent.

"Is it not okay to walk alone here?"

"That's great for you to walk alone, its good for light exercise" you said giving him thumbs up

"Exercise? Well, I have to stay fit for my magic, after all." He said, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

He then tilted his head to one side, his expression becoming more curious this time.

"And what's with the thumbs up?" He asked, slightly amused and curious.

"its a gesture" you said

"I know it's a gesture." He said, his tone is still calm and indifferent.

"But why are you giving me a thumbs up?"

"because you need it?"

"I need it?" Again, he countered. "Why would I need a thumbs up?"

He was now clearly amused and curious.

"i dont know" you shrug your shoulder

"Im lost do you know the way out"

His expression instantly became serious, and he straightened up.

"You're lost?" He asked, his tone now back to calm and indifferent.

"Do you want me to show you the way?"

"yeah"

"Follow me, then."

He started to walk without waiting for you to respond.

He walked at a fast pace, and his back was slightly curved. He didn't turn his head back towards you, as he walked forward. His face remained calm and indifferent as usual.

"are you trying to get me lost" you said standing still

"No, I'm not trying to get you lost." He countered, his pace increasing slightly.

"I'm just showing the way back, just follow me, you weirdo."

"you're the weirdo" you said

"My mom told me i shouldn't talk with weirdos" you said there you go with mentioning your mother again

"And my mother told me not to talk to brats. Funny how we both don't listen to our parents." He countered, his tone still calm.

"Can you just follow me or not? I'm trying to be kind here and show you the way since you're lost."