Meguru Bachira | 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

"Save it for the Last"

Meguru opened your bedroom door with a tired smile plastered on his face. He slumped himself onto your soft mattress as he wraps his arms around your waist while his head lays on your lap, pulling you closer as he let out a relieved and tired sigh, happy that he was once again back in your arms.

"Finally, just what i need after a long day of practice. "

He snuzzle his nose in your stomach as he inhaled your scent that he misses dearly.

"your seems too tired this days, Meguru"

"H-huh? Oh, yeah, it's a busy schedule with this big match coming up but i think it's getting to me more than usual, it was a tough practice."

Meguru yawns as his head rested on your thighs but his eyes were still open, looking up at you with slight exhaustion in his eyes but the warm smile never left his face. He was so happy and relieved that he was in your arms that all the exhaustion suddenly disappeared.

"And when i'm with you, i don't think i can ever be tired."

"Meguru, you need to take a rest too, I'm all worried for your health"

Miyoko said in worried tone, softly patting his head in comfort

Meguru's ears perked at the sound of you speaking and seeing you pat his head was calming and comforting. He lets a tired yet sweet smile grew on his face as he tilted his head up for you to stroke his cheek.

"I know, i really need to get more sleep and rest, but i don't see that happening anytime soon since it's almost tournament time. I can't afford to let my team down or else all the hard work we put in practice will be for nought."

"I know you can do it Meguru, I trust you and your teammates, Im sure you all will be win"

Miyoko said smiling at her boyfriend

Meguru smiled back at you and gave you a quick peck on the lips as he let out a small chuckle.

"That's what i like to hear. You know what they say, a supportive gf makes a man stronger than ever."

"oh? And where did you get that from?"

Miyoko raised her eyebrows hearing Bachira's sentence

Meguru laughed a little bit as he noticed Miyoko's raised eyebrow but he still smiled anyway as he continued stroking her cheek with his fingertips.

"Oh, it's just an old saying i was told during my childhood. My mother told me that having the support from the people we love will help us get through the toughest moments of our lives. She told me a supportive partner is a gift that's worth more than anything else in the world."