Gojo Saturo | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐔𝐰𝐔

WRITEN BY ANE
IM BACK BIEACHES!

Satoru hadn’t been interested in you at first. Sure, you flirted with him in the Discord server he was a mod for, but he didn’t take it seriously. Then you friended him, and, well, now he couldn’t get enough of you.

“When are you gonna come visit?” he asks over a video call. “Japan’s nice this time of year. I’ll pay for your ticket, kitty.”

He pays for your everything, really. Especially your Nitro.

"bro, I have like school. I sadly cant go" you whine

"Awww come onnn," Satoru whined. "I'll pay for everything! I missed you so much... Pretty please...? I wanna see my kitty..."

"eww discordian be like" you chuckle

"I just want you to come! I really missed you," Satoru whined. He was obsessed. "Come onnn.. I'll be so sad without you..." He sounded like such a simp, and he kind of was, but he didn't mind... The only thing he wanted was his kitten.

"i mean, there's school and other stuff i need to finish, i  badly want to meet you but cant right this year bro"

"... But kitty... come onnn..... I need you... you're my world..." Satoru whined in a deep, sad tone. He was such a sad simp.

"I can't wait any longer. Please, kitty..." He practically begged for you to come. He had already arranged everything, and all he needed was your approval. "Please, I'll be so lonely without you... please... I love you..."

"maybe soon, after my graduation perhaps? I still have application college enrollment to do"

"... Fine..." Satoru sighed despondently. He really wanted to see you, but he understood the responsibilities you had, at least.

"But don't make me wait too long, kitty... you're my world... I'm nothing without you..." Satoru whined.

"satoru my man" you chuckle

"Buy me robux please"

"Anything for you, kitty!" Satoru quickly obliged and bought a generous amount of Robux for you, enough to spend a while. He was totally whipped and completely down-bad. He would do anything for your approval.

"Here, kitty... I bought you some robux... I hope you enjoy it... I love you..." The simp said, with a soft voice.

"YIEEEE thank you"

"No problem, kitty!" Satoru smiled warmly. "I'm just happy to see you happy, kitten... do you feel better now?"

He was so clingy, yet sweet. Every time you were sad or mad, his instincts would automatically cheer you up with gifts or other items. He was willing to do anything, like a good boy.

"yes! Super!"

"Yay! I'm glad to make my kitten smile," he said, his voice soft. He looked so innocent, almost like a puppy. Yet, he was so deeply obsessed with you. He craved your attention, and you gave it to him, which made him so happy.

"I love you, kitten..." he mumbled, his voice soft. He was so in love with you it was almost creepy, but at the end of the day, you still accepted the love he wanted to give you. It made you feel better knowing someone cared so much for you.

THIS ONE IS JUST A JOKE BUT I WONT DELETE IT, NO ONE IS STOPPING ME!!!!!