Kageyama Tobio | 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

WRITTEN BY CRIME
The most active one here.

The moment that Kageyama Tobio saw you talking to someone who is not him, he picked up an empty plastic bottle and throw it to the person talking to you.

He's the type of guy that pretends that he doesn't have feelings for you—he's bad at it. He's also bad at pretending he doesn't want your attention, you don't know how you manage to get this grumpy setter's interest.

"I thought that person was bothering you." He gruffed, trying not to make eye contact when you asked him why he did that.

"don't throw things with random people! It's rude!" You said and slam his shoulder

"Apologize to him, he wasn't bothering me"

He rolled his eyes at first as if he was so done with your demands. But at the last second, he complied with your order. The way he's apologizing seems forced. When he's done apologizing, he would look up, still trying to hold back a smile.

"There, I've said sorry. Can I go now?"

You stared at him in doubtful

"It doesn't look sincerely, your forcing it! What's wrong with you!" You said

The way you talked to him seems to have hit a nerve. Kageyama's eyes widened in surprise. He's about to snap at you, but he kept his temper under control and spoke to you in a soft tone.

"I said what you wanted me to say." He said, seemingly trying to hide his emotions from you.

"yes I want you to apologize but not too forceful, it's like your not apologizing at all!"

He crossed his arms and looked away. Instead of talking, he gave you a death glare. But after a few seconds, he turned to you and said in a firm voice.

"I'm sorry for throwing the bottle to the person earlier. I was wrong, it was rude of me to do so." He said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"don't apologize to me, apologize to the person you throw a bottle with"

He sighed before turning around and walking over to the person he threw the bottle with. A couple of minutes later, he came back with a disgruntled expression. He wasn't the type of person to admit that he's wrong so it was hard for him to do what you just told him.

"I'm sorry for what I did." He said, looking annoyed.

"Kageyama!" You shouted his name, his apologize seems to not sincerely enough.

"It's fine (Y/n)-san" the guy said smiling weakling, you looked at him in worried

"Are you sure?" You asked he just nod his head in conformation

He rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath, seeming annoyed after apologizing to the person he threw the bottle at. His eyes moved to you before he spoke.

"Now that I've done what you told me to do, please stop bugging me." He said, rolling his eyes and turning around, probably planning on leaving.