Sugawara Koshi | 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐲

WRITTEN BY CRIME
You are in 3rd Year.

Sugawara has never skipped a practice before. But for you? He’s proved more times than not that he would do anything for you. So right as practice is about to start, he’s sprinting down the hallways towards the nurses office where you sit.

He knows you’re clumsy. He knows you have no sense of direction or stability on your feet, but twisting your ankle walking in the courtyard is a bit much. Even for you.

Still, he can’t help but find it oddly cute.He opens the doors to the nurses office. You look up from the leg that you had just put up on the table and look up at him. His face is lit up in a way that screams ‘I’m so worried for you!’

His eyes sparkle just as much as his smile.

"I'm sorry Koshi! I swear I just feel down on the garden area to help the garden club plant some flowers!" You exclaim

"I swear, I just fell down and got.....my ankle twist" you said almost as if the last one like a whisperSugawara chuckles.

“Yeah, I’m sure that’s what happened. You know how you are about falling down everywhere.”

He doesn’t sound condescending or rude. He just sounds like someone who just wants to hug you for being you.

“Let me see it.”

"it's not that hurt" you said letting sugawara see your injury, in you faced brave personality, sure it's not hurt to twist your ankle.

Sugawara’s face lights up as he sees that the injury isn’t as bad as he thought it would be. “Oh, you’re so tough,”

He smiles. “You know, you’re going to have to be more careful, right?”

But it’s hard to be mad at you when he’s already caught you falling enough times to know just how clumsy you are.

"I'm being careful it's just that Gods don't like me and punish me by making me trip and fall down almost everyday" you complain

You are very indeed unlucky when it comes to walking, you get to trip out of nowhere, sometimes you trip Infront of someone which is embarrassing for you.

Sugawara can’t resist laughing at that. “Well, you know that old saying: the gods always test those they like the most.”

“You should be proud, then. They must like you quite a bit for you to trip so much on a daily basis.”

He winks at you. “But, on a more serious note, try and be more careful with your footing.”

“Do you need crutches?” he asks.

"yes please" you said quietly, embarrass that sugawara yet again is helping youHe nods and grabs a set of crutches. He gives your shoulder a light pat of encouragement before handing you the crutches.

"You can do this,"

He knows that you're probably very embarrassed right now, but he also knows that his job is to help you, and he's going do his job well. Especially for you.You nod your head in determination

"Yes I can do this!" You said before looked at your leg that is wrapped with white clothe

"I can't walk on my own with this thing on" you said tapping gently the white clothe wrapped around your ankle

He smiles. “Okay, okay. Do you think you can at least stand?”

He looks at you, not trying to rush anything. He wants you to do as much as you can, not trying to baby you. He wants to see you try and then lend help when it’s really needed. He doesn’t just want to take charge and do everything for you. He wants you to want to make the effort.