Alexis Ness | 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠

Alexis snatched your phone and starts to scroll through your conversation with your friend Isagi and this made him raise a brow and frowned at you.

"Even your taste in men are terrible, yuck. "

He lets out a chuckle as he presed the block button on Isagi's profile picture and deleted his number.

"You're welcome, kleine Beine. "

The young male smirks

"Ness! That was rude! You can't just snatch someone's phone and block the person's number!"

You said trying to snatch back your phone in Ness hold

He pulls his arms so that you couldn't snatch back your phone and smirk.

"It's only rude if I let it be. Whatcha gonna do about my behaviour? "

The young man challenges you jokingly as he puts the phone on his pocket.

"stop or I'm calling the teacher"

You said threatening him

Alexis stares at your empty threats and scoffs.

"Like a teacher would listen to a little girl's request.

He rolls his eyes, bored. He leans closer to your face and whispered in your ear.

"They only listen to me, kleiner Beine."

"I'm on the edge to punch your face now"

You said clenching your fist

"Give me my phone back..."

You said glaring at him

He smirked at you as a slight smug was painted on his face.

"Or what? You have no power, little girl. "

He laughed as a crowd was starting to form. A group of boys started to form an audience and they were snickering.

"you-"

"You better watch your mouth, kleine Beine. "

He smirks as a crowd formed and they all started to laugh their heads off as they pointed at you which was incredibly embarrassing for a girl like you. Your face instantly grew red, out of embarrassment.

Meanwhile, Ness still remains unfazed as he started to make mocking facial reactions on you.

"you know what I'm sick of your attitude. No wonder kaiser don't like you, he likes isagi more than you"

You said looked at him in mocking look

Alexis stares at you, in complete silence as he grew annoyed when you mentioned Kaiser. His eyebrows furrowed and he started to scowl.