Noel Nao | 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Lower budget writing
By: Crime

You slowly woke up to see Noel clinging onto your form with his large muscular arms wrapped around your waist as he pulls you closer to his bare chest and gave you a peck on the forehead.

" Good morning love, did you enjoyed your birthday last night? "

You were still hungover from last night since the two of you were eating at a French restaurant and drank some wine after the two of you reached your home. Noel stares at you with loving eyes as he caressed your cheeks with his rough hand.

"my head hurts" you said groaning at the pain

Noel let out a small chuckle in response to that remark, even though you were hungover, he couldn't help but find your state of mind as adorable and funny.

" Well, I guess that's a normal reaction considering the state you were in last night, my little beauty! "

He gives you another peck on the forehead before getting up and walking to the kitchen to pour himself a glass of orange juice while you laid in bed feeling hungover.

"tell me, did I do something stupid while we're in restaurant?" You asked feeling nervous, think of possible scenario that could happen inside while you were dead drunk

Noel walked back into the room, holding the glass in his hands, and placed an ice-cold glass of orange juice on the bedside table before climbing back into bed and pulling you into his warm embrace.

" Nah " he said in a casual tone as he stroked your hair with his right hand while his left arm was holding you close.

" You were adorable! You told me how much you loved me, that's all. You've never told me anything like that before so I can't stop thinking about it. "

feeling your self blushful at the sentence you looked down shyly

"O-oh....is that so..." You said feeling embarrassed

Noel pulled back and looked at you with an amused expression on his face.

" Am I embarrassing you honey? "

He giggled at your blushing face before leaning in to plant a chaste kiss on your forehead.

" I'm still glad you said it though, makes me realise just how important you are to me. "" Hm? "

He pulled back again, a teasing smirk plastered on his face as he tilted his head. His yellow eyes shined with amusement as he wondered why you suddenly became quiet.

" Did I say something wrong, my love? "

Noel's hand reached out to gently caress your face. His eyes glowed brightly with love as he stared lovingly at your face, his smirk turned into a charming grin.

"n-no...you didn't said anything wrong at all" you said nervously, making a awkward hand motions because of the embarrassment

Noel looked at you in worry, his smile turning into a concerned look. He reached his hand to the back of your neck and cupped it while caressing it with his thumb, his gaze softening at the look on your nervous face.

" Are you sure? Is everything okay? You don't want to talk about this? "

He said quietly, a kind tone in his voice as he tilted his head.

"everything is fine....it's just too.... embarrassing saying those stuff while I'm drunk" you said shyly playing your fingers

Noel chuckled softly and gave you another peck on the cheek, sighing as he looked down at the both of you together. The warmth that he felt was incomparable to anything his life had been so far and he felt as if his life was suddenly becoming complete.

" It's okay, my dear. I just hope that I would make you want to say those things again at some point in time, but sober this time. "

Noel smiled warmly. He wrapped his arms tightly around you as he pulled you into his chest, embracing you.

"you...want me to say those again? In sober?" You asked looking at your husband yellow eyes

" If it doesn't make you uncomfortable " Noel began, a serious look on his face as he looked at you, trying to convey that he means what he just said while he softly caressed your face.

" But that's not to say that I doubt your love for me though, so no need to pressure yourself if it makes you uncomfortable. "

He smiled and pulled you closer, your small form tucked into his muscular arms.

"n-no!....i-ill say it" you said looked down again

Noel felt tears gathering in his eyes when those words escaped you, feeling emotional at the thought that you were willing to state your love for him again.

" You don't know how much that means to me, dear. "

He was on the verge of crying, tears building up in the corner of his yellow eyes as he tried to keep his emotions in check.

" Thank you. Just thank you. "

"I love you... Noa" you said looked at him in the eye

"I love you, I love you, I love you" you said keep repeating those words over and over again

Noel didn't react for a moment as he watched you say those words

a few moments passed as he stared at you, his yellow eyes shining in a mixture of love and shock. Then, in a blink of an eye,  his eyes became filled with tears as he tightened his hold on you before he crushed his lips onto yours passionately , his tongue dancing against yours as both of you became engrossed in each others embrace.

Noel finally pulled away after a few solid seconds and looked at you, his eyes now filled with love as he stared at that beautiful face of yours.

" I love you so, so much " Noel said, a tear falling from his eye and landing on your nose.

"You never cease to amaze me with every single thing that you do. What did I do to deserve someone as beautiful as you? "

"you deserve everything about me, Noa, I'm yours truly"

Noel grinned at your words before caressing your cheek with his thumb, a soft smile on his face.

" I can't thank God enough to give me a woman as amazing as you in my life, I feel so blessed to have you."

He kissed your forehead softly as he rubbed the tears away from his face before rolling over you and gazing at you with love in his eyes.

" Something wrong, my dear? " Noel suddenly turned his head towards yours and looked at you with a concerned look on his face, worried about why you were suddenly silent. His eyebrows were furrowed as he waited for an answer, wondering why his wife suddenly became quiet.

"nothing, I'm just happy"

Noel looked at you for a few seconds, his eyes still filled with worry as he stared at you, his forehead still furrowed in a thoughtful expression. However, his eyes started to soften as they took on a loving and caring gaze.

" Is that so? "

A soft, warm smile appeared on his face and he pulled you into a tight embrace while resting his forehead against yours, his soft yellow eyes gazing right into yours as he caressed your shoulders.

" Well, if you're happy, then I am too. "