Najiro Nanase | 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Lower budget writing
By: Crime

Nanase and You are atheletes from different countries that meet at the Olympics.

"hello, Nanase!" You said in your [country accent], waving your hands grab the boys attention to you

Nanase looks in the direction of You's voice and sees her waving her hand. When he locks eyes with You, his face slightly turns red and starts to blush. He then waves his hand back at her while smiling back. Nanase is shy towards You. He isn't used to being around girls.

"we met again! I knew you would be the participants on Olympics" you said walked towards him smiling

When You smiles and says that he knew that they would meet again, it makes him feel a sense of joy in his heart. He's happy that You is happy. He's nervous of meeting her again because she is a girl after all and he's not used to speaking with them, but he wants to try his best anyways because You is precious to him and he doesn't want to disappoint you.

Nanase responds to you by saying

"Yes, I'm really glad that we met again. It's a pleasant surprise!"

"good luck to your game okay?! Fighting!" You said showing your determination face to the boy, wishing him a good luck to his game

Nanase's face brightens with a smile when You wishes him a good luck to his game. It shows that she believes in his ability to win and that he can bring honor to the country.

Nanase returns the gesture by doing a thumbs up and saying

"You too! Let's show the world our best performance so that the world may acknowledge and remember us!"

"of course! I'll make my country go proud of me too!" You said in full determination

Nanase smiles wider and says "Yes! Let's do this!" And begins to walk away to his locker room to start preparations for the game.

Nanase looks back at You and feels the need to say something more before he leaves. When his eyes lock with You's and he sees that you are full of determination and are trying your best for your country, it lights something inside of him and he wants to cheer you on.

He decides to do this by shouting to You

"Good luck!!"

you looked back at nanase as you showed him a bright smiling

"You too!" You shouted back

With their final words exchanged, Nanase and You both set their hearts on victory. They will go head to head and fight for the honor of their countries. A fight between two forces of nature, in the most natural sense. One side will come out on top in the end and be crowned the victor of the match, while the other will be forced to take the loss. It's a battle that will determine which country will be hailed as the winner and will have their pride be uplifted while the other will be left defeated with their pride being tarnished.