[RWBY] - [Vol 2|Ep 5] - Burning Candle & Stopping Oneself.

Ash: H-How long should i hold this position?

Cheon: Until i'm sure you're really sorry.

After i apologize to Pyrrha and return to my dorm, i'm greeted by my teammate, however i didn't thought that i would be emidietly punish by my own team leader.

And here i am sitting on my knees, with both of my arms up in the air.

I look at Nolan for help but to my surprise he turn his head around and just whistle like nothing happened.

Ash: That traitor!

I look toward where Ihwa is and she's already fallen fast asleep.

Thud!

My attention are now chaught back by Cheon stomping on the floor, i look back at her with a nervous smile while she just stand there looking down at me.

Cheon: Now explain why did you do that to Pyrrha, depends on your answer this either will drag on even further or this will end very quickly for you.

Ash: I told you i don't know, i just blacked out and suddenly i'm on the floor.

I couldn't let them knows about what Ozpin told me, until i figured out how to control this power i need to keep it hidden.

Cheon: You're not lying aren't you?

She squint her eyes while looking at me suspiciously.

Ash: I'm not, even then why would i lie about it?

I saw Cheon sigh as her shoulder droop while she look at the ground.

Cheon: Ash... i'm your team leader, it's my responsibility to know what's going on with my teammates but how can i do that when i always have the feeling you are hiding something from us, it's like you don't trust us at all...

I can't blame her for thinking that way and it's not like i don't trust them, it's more like i don't want them to know what kind of person i really am.

My vendetta against the evil in this world is a bloody one, i surround myself with death and blood everywhere i go and the more i go the more i can feel my humanity slipping away slowly.

I'm slowly becoming a monster.