RWBY - [Vol 2|Ep 3] - A Minor Hiccup

The story starts to Weiss patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense as Jaune slides up next to Weiss.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally,the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand.

The professor is temporarily unaware of the alarm.

Port: And then I- Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: No, no, no, yes.

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk.

Nolan is seen watching Team RWBY closely, as they walk out of the class. He notice they been a bit too quite then usual.

Nolan: Guys don't you think Team RWBY have been kinda off lately?

Ash: Now that you mentioned it, they do are kinda off, they haven't talk as much as they are like every other day.

Nolan: Blake have been more quiet that usual as well since yesterday, it's not like her at all.

Cheon: I think i saw her on the library computer couple of times, which is weird since she's always reading a book.

Ash are seen thinking about this, his mind is currently putting the pieces together.

Ash: Blake was a member of WF..... she has been busy on a computer.... Team RWBY are oddly quite as well.... Which mean....

Ash eyes wide open when realize what they are about to do.

Ash: Those idiots.... They're gonna get themselves in trouble again.

Cheon: What do you mean?

Ash look around before looking at him Team.