"Cale... what... what does that mean?" Deruth asked, his voice trembling anxiously.
"Allow me to explain..." Grigori spoke up. Cale shot her a grateful look before lounging back in his place and paying half a mind to her explanation about how the Super Rock Ancient Power had been asking Cale 'that' question every time these guys touched the stone pillar.

She took the time to calmly and patiently reassure everyone that since the monsters on the Eastern Continent are all dealt with, there were no real dangers - however at the time he hadn't known that, but Cale kept his guard up and continued to watch the records.

The mental anguish had been worse. He was so worried that his house would be destroyed.
“…I need to completely empty their stash.”
The bandit curled up in fear after seeing the anger on Cale’s face.

However a moment later the apprehension and concerns they were all feeling for Cale vanished as he firmly declared his intentions to loot these bandits for causing him all that trouble. According to the Palantír Cale then sprouted some nonsense about being a just person who could not pretend that he didn't see people doing bad things. He then orderdd them to lead the way while pointing toward their base at the middle of the mountain.

The five bandits became teary after hearing Cale’s voice. He walked leisurely behind the bandits as he petted Hong who was in his arms.

TBOAH!Hong looked up surprised to only now realize that he and his sister were with Cale Henituse over on the Eastern Continent too.

– Human, what are we going to do now?
Cale casually answered once he heard Raon’s question.
“We need a house in the Eastern continent as well.”

"No way..." TCF!Rosalyn gasped as a thought occured to her.
"Young master... Surely you didn't just take over the bandits because..." TCF!Rosalyn and TBOAH!Rosalyn stopped and considered what this meant for everyone - the Super Rock Villa were she and her precious new family all lived together would have been destroyed, thus the Archmages of both timelines immediately felt like they understood Cale's anger and dared not criticize him for it. Cale felt like there had been some kind of misunderstanding, but didn't know what to say to clarify it so he kept quiet instead - resulting in the misunderstanding growing within TBOAH!Rosalyn and TCF!Rosalyn's minds.

The bandits’ flinched before they started to walk faster while Raon became excited.
Is Mount Leeb going to become our house?
Cale did not respond back.

There really wasn't another reason other than that they had annoyed Cale. TCF!Alberu let out a quiet sigh and ran his hand through his hair in order to regain his composure and resist the urge to join the 'quietly trembling with laughter' Kim Rok Soo.

According to the Palantír more information was being added to their imbedded knowledge about  Mount Leeb and the organization that built their base at the center of the mountain. Everyone could see the high-quality wooden fences were built in front of the base in order to defend against intruders.

However, some people appeared in front of the fence at this moment. The guard bandits raised their voices.
“Who goes there? Who dares to come to this place?!”
Some of them started to frown as well.
“You traitors! How dare you bring intruders here!”

Hannah's smile became vicious and she began to laugh under her breath while squirming restlessly in her seat. She could remember it all clearly now and she couldn't help chuckling at those gloriously fun times that were full of violence as lessons were being taught.

Regardless of Hannah's quiet snickers of entertained enjoyment, Naur continued the record to explain why the bandits were upset about the other five who brought Cale and his group of so called intruders over. According to the records these five bandits had been getting up early in order to finish the sculpture. Seeing them bringing back intruders instead of finishing the sculpture apparently made the others angry.