Part-27

" Taehyunaah  we have to deliver that Mr Cheong's car right?" Jungkook was back to his normal life after having a bad panic attack last night.

The garage is the only escape for him from many problems.

" Yes hyung" the assistant replied.

"Get the keys , we have to deliver in time before he turns into a dog and barks at us" he chuckled.

Taehyun passed the key while smiling , he likes Jungkook alot, he admires his every action and every body language.

" What's with that smile kiddo?" Jungkook asked teasing while getting into the car.

" You are so charming hyung, very handsome" he confessed.

" Don't forget that you are straight" he giggled.

" I admire you Hyung" he said with his innocence.

Jungkook felt bad for making fun of his feelings, " take care of garage Jr Jackie" he made the flustered and proud.

After a while yoongi returned from Seoul and directly reached his home.

Having a good rest for an hour he thought of visiting jin's house assuming Jungkook might having rest since he had a severe emotional breakdown last night.

Before going to Jin's house he thought of visiting his own garage to have an eye on Taehyun's work.

The young boy was busy with his  given work by Jungkook.

" Taehyunahh is there any new entry today?" Yoongi's voice made the kid fall off from his small stool.

"Ooww careful!"

" Good morning Boss, no boss no entry today, Jackie Hyung went to deliver last nights car." He added extra information.

No one knows why he becomes more attentive and obedient around Yoongi, that man is definitely not going to eat him alive.

" Did he came to garage?" Yoongi having double check.

"Yes Boss, he might be on his way back"  he needs to catch a bus.

" Bring a chair" he ordered the younger.

After a while ~

Jungkook returned from delivery, he felt several emotions rushed seeing Yoongi at the garage, the sudden flash of last night made him weak.

Yoongi noticed his arrival and gestured him to get a hug.

Jungkook ran to his arms having a tight hug vanishing his worries away.

" Let hyung handle the things in right way okay! Just take deep breath and follow what I say, you are not a coward... let's welcome what life decided to give us ... understand?" Yoongi motivated him drawing circles soothingly on his back.

Taehyun was confused watching his cold boss being a sweet man and his dashing Hyung being a softie.

They broke the hug and carried to their work where Yoongi was sitting on his chair.

Then

He sensed the old fragrance of certain someone... someone very close that he used to inhale that scent so deeply....when he hugs...kisses...fucks.... that's Jimin...his Jimin...

He raised his head from his phone and looked at the guy standing in front of him but looking at somewhere.

The same guy who left him years ago, still  same a bit game play of age which brought a masculine features instead of rosy cheeks and flushed pink lips.

Titanic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें