Part - 22

"Oiii Jin Hyunggg!!!! I trust you, please don't throw my kitty hyung in water " Jungkook yelled at Jin where Joon, Jin and Yoongi where going early in the morning to join in their fishing ship, it takes a week or less for them to return home sometimes more or sometime less.

" It depends on him, if he annoys me , I don't think twice to throw anyways" Jin yelled back.

Yoongi just stared at them deadpanned.

their truck moved leaving the laughing jungkook behind.

Jin introduced yoongi as his own friend who was there just as guest to his father who's the captain of the ship.

yoongi felt good that Jin didn't bothered much to describe entire drama though he's dramatic as fuck.

"fishing is quite borig " he thought .

there is no rush in ship and its afternoon, they have already casted their fishing nets in the ocean and it'll take time .

" when are we going to pull those nets back?" yoongi asked jin who was preparing spices for cooking.

" midle of the night" jin replied.

" hmmmm boiring, I thought it'll be fun fishing on ship" yoongi sighed leaning on metal wall.

" is that so?" jin chuckled.

" I"ll take a nap then" he announced.

" where do you think you are going?" jin said in low tone made yoongi halted on his path.

" come and help me in preparing meals, come on peel the garlic" he ordered.

" aahh hyunghhhh " he whined.

Jin found it cute getting addresed as hyung by kitty looking grumpy guy.

" later we have to catch fish to cook for our lunch, you will enjoy that, we can compete then" he offered to get him do work in kitchen like offering younger sibling a chocolate to write his assignments.

yoongi sloped down doing asian squat  sat cross legged on the floor and started peeling garlic.

"yaahhh namjooonaaaaahhhh , come here and peel potatoes" his yell reached Joon who was on another end of ship with Jin's father talking stuff regarding market prices very seriously, he rolled his eyes.

Jin's father made a blank face like he didn't heard anything but soon his lips formed thin line.

" come on , I'm not shy to help my future husband" he said rolling his eyes on Jin's father( they are very comfortable with eachother to roll eyes don't worry)

" here take that bowl" he pointed the beside yoongi.

Joon eyed yoongi who was busy peeling garlic with high concentration.

"he's indeed a cat hooman" whisphered under his breath holding his laugh.

"what you looking at, go join him" joon nodded and sat beside yoongi.

" Are you really planning to marry him" yoongi whisphered avoiding jin to hear them.

" I have no backup plans , and also there is no going back, he is indeed what all I want, only he is capable holding my clumsy ass steady" he chuckled.

yoongi sighed.

" he's making me remember my mom" yoongi said while pealing.

" aww is he that good with you?" joon asked with adoring eyes.

" nahh, just annoying the fuck out of me like she did" he replied.

Joon bursted laughing.

" stop your chit chats and work faster, we have to catch fish" jin yelled.