part-13

" omo all that happened when I took a little nap?" Taehyung wondered.

" The mechanic even got envy about your sleeping capacity" hoseok laughed in a teasing way.

They party hard that night

Taehyung was 18 years old officially.

_

" Taehyung what you used to dream about? Like your career goals!" Ji woo  asked while passing the breakfast.

" I used to dream about becoming a good doctor, but I don't think I can concentrate anymore, currently I like working with hyung, it's kinda relaxing " Taehyung replied.

" Art is a way to find inner peace Tae, it can be in any form, I'm glad that you like to work with me " hobi felt good knowing his lill baby brother was getting progressed.

Taehyung smiled

" By the way we have a project, we are going to work with kpop idols they choose our students for backup dancers, we are going to Seoul " jhope announced.

Both Taehyung and ji woo cheered him .

_

Taehyung being a good companion to his brother in settling his works with the crew he was moved to Seoul along with "hope world crew"

Jimin is the main lead he sometimes works as a mentor in the absence of hobi.

....

" Let's relax for this day guys, you people have practice at 7 am sharp" hobi announced to his students before letting them adjust to the new place.

Him Taehyung and Jimin decided to hangout in Seoul probably for visiting a nice bar , not gonna lie that's Jimin's Idea, he was good at maintaining his secret love and break up as well from hobi.

He's a good student and more than that for hobi, so it's not a bad idea to spend some time with him....in the presence of his little brother.

" Hyung, I want to visit Jungkook's parents, I'll be back in time ok!" Taehyung no need of his permission but he's not free bird either, he had some responsibilities, the main reason for being in Seoul with his brother.

" Don't get dipressed, we don't have time for that okay " hobi wasn't cold but his statement is kinda cold cause he is so strict when it comes to work.

Taehyung has many things to do about their costumes and other issues at practice time as well.

After everything Taehyung got permission to visit Jeon's Mansion.

....

" Jiminah, you are taking a lot, if you get hangover and do mistakes I'm going to punish you for that" hobi crossed his arms.

Jimin was almost wasted, he was in pain of breakup.

He knows that he's the one who gave up on his unhealthy relationship with yoongi but still he miss him alot.

The flashes of them getting drunk in bars.

Making out all way back to home.

Sometimes he used to tear yoongi's shirt on the road in rage of urge to get him.

The way they used to practice all naughty things in bed.

A sad smile formed on his face.

He was little away from being heartbroken sobber.

He was well at maintaining his life private from his master but that evening... being drunk...he might reveal his secrets.

He looked at the intimidating look of his master who was clearly annoyed by him for getting too drunk.