Part -20

The call made Jungkook worried , he reached the local hospital on the bike as soon as possible.

" Excuse me , I'm the attender for patient Min Yoongi" he addresed at receptionist.

" patient is in ICU,2nd floor first turn" she informed.

Jungkook made his way towards ICU , he reached the unit for his luck , the doctor just walked out after completing his rounds.

" Excuse me Doctor, is he alright? patient yoongi????" he was panting.

"breathe, breathe... come to my cabin, I'll explain " he guided the way to his cabin and Jungkook just followed him panincking.

"Tell me doctor , what happened to him?" Jungkook was worried .

"He had a severe gastric ulcers and liver inflammation" doctor sighed.

" He should avoid alcohol and change his diet habbits , he will be under Doctor's supervision for a week,after getting a little recover we can talk about discharge process." doctor suggested.

"can I see him?" Jungkook requested.

" sure, soon he'll be shifted to special room, you can visit then." doctor informed him and gestured him to take leave.

Jungkook walked out , one of the staff reached him and informed about the billing process, medication charges as well as special room rent per day.

 he was shocked as the amount is huge to pay, Thank God  that he had time till the discharge, but he was scared imaginig the amount that he has to pay at the end will be big burden.

He was sat in waiting hall, all the memories of him and yoongi flashed in his mind, he might not blood related brother, they might have a funny incident on their first meeting , but the way yoongi took care of him was something that he cannot overlook, god might have snatched every one from him, even himself but still he was surrounded by good people like Jin, Joon and Yoongi hyungs. he was not ready to loose anyone of them.

_

" hello handsome! seems like you are enjoying your hospital experience" Jungkook walked inside the special room .

" Jackieaahhhhh , don't tease me" yoongi was annoyed.

" Doctor said that he'll take your kidney , as they were still in good condition , actually we both are planning to sell all your usefull organs since you have nothing to do  with this world." he sat beside him.

" I have no money to pay your biils , besides you are wasting your precious organs" Kook sighed.

" are you serious,I can pay for everything, Don't forget that this Min Yoongi was rich enough ex mafia man" he gave a cold look.

" yeah someone who stick to his bed while drinking all available alocohol types and now suffering on hospital bed with damaged liver and intestine.

"is it that serious? am I going to die this soon? I'm just 25 wtf???!!!! where is that doctor???" he screamed his lungs off.

"hyung!! hyung.... chill ... calm down,,, you are not going to die....but if you continue this habbits of yours then it'll get severe" Jungkook  cooled him down.

"ruinig our health is easy but recovering process takes alot of time and ofcourse money ....
(he paused) IT'S HELLA EXPENSIVE HYUNG, YOU SHOULD STOP THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW.

Yoongi sighed.

_

Few days passed yoongi was still in special ward, doctors said his body getting cured and soon he'll get discharged.