part-4

The arcade

" Taehyung let's go to the photo booth" Jungkook dragged him to click some pictures together.

Since they have completed their first year , before going to spend their holidays with their families they wanted to hangout.

Both of them gave funny poses for the pictures and for the last picture Jungkook hugged Taehyung.

_

They were sitting peacefully on a bench checking their photo prints

" Taehyung" Jungkook called Taehyung with a little hesitant.

Taehyung nodded.

" Who's that?"

" Who? " Taehyung frowned.

" The person you love, who's your boyfriend?" Jungkook asked gathering all his courage.

" Why you are so sure that I have boyfriend but not girlfriend?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

" I never saw you hanging out with girls, so I thought you might be gay" said while looking down.

" Hmmm, I wasn't gay before, I used to have crush on many girls but I just don't know how to approach them, yeah you are right I didn't hangout with them and later I didn't wanted too, he changed my thoughts completely and now I have my eyes only for him" . Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook exhaled.

" Do you guys love eachother?" Jungkook wanted to confirm.

" It's a one side love, I think he likes me too, but I don't know whether he will accept me or not when I confess " Taehyung was not intentionally teasing him but he just wanted to tell his feelings and doubts indirectly.

" Which fool will let you go? If I was him- " Jungkook controlled his emotions which are coming out from his mouth.

" Yeah, if it was you -!? " Taehyung was all curious to know his answer to gather more courage to confess his love soon.

Taehyung loves Jungkook from very long time and he was just afraid to confess because of their friendship or status or orientation whatever it maybe.

But when Jungkook was being all jealous and low whenever they got the topic about his lover it gave Taehyung a little bit hope for his feelings.

He wanted to propose him with a little surprise before going to get apart from eachother for holidays.

Now Jungkook brought the situation halfway nearer, he couldn't hold but wanted to confess at the moment.

Jungkook's pov:- he might tease me if I say something stupid.
After all he just treats me as a friend, I should not lose my position in his heart.

" Why are you so silent kookie?" Taehyung brought him back to senses.

Jungkook cupped his face gently.

" I'm your friend right, we should not talk about other things which are not best than our bond" kissed tae's forehead.

" I promise you, I will be your strength, your shelter, your safe place, your happiness pill no matter what you go through in your future, no matter with whom you going to love or marry, I'll be there for you always, these relationships are not more than our precious friendship... ok my bear?" Jungkook said with a teary eyes.

Taehyung couldn't process the things but he did understood that Jungkook going to stay with him forever and ever as he promised.

They attached their foreheads and stayed for some time to even their uneven heavy breaths.