Part -17

The night is dreamy, those blurry city lights from window view pulled his soul to take a lonely walk.

Taehyung took his long furry long  coat and left the room with a book in his hand.

The Christmas decorations in the streets looking beautiful. it's yet to come soon.

December is Taehyungs favourite which holds his very happy moments since his childhood.

Wherever they might be working,his parents arrives before Christmas and the entire week is a fest mode due to Christmas, his birthday and welcoming a happy new year with all the family members... apart from that the most memorable December he spent the last time was with Jungkook before leaving for the holidays.

He still remember the evenings they played with snowballs on streets.

Making snow angels....

Warm hugs....

Hot chocolate...

A smile creeped his lips with precious drops of tears gazing far hopelessly.

He sat on a bench under the mapple tree.

The view of children roaming  wearing winter wear like stuff toys and dragging their parents to buy some candies and toys made him distracted from his memories.

Children are a mini version of angels on earth for sure...

The book in his hand got his attention after a long time.

A deep inhale made him determined to open it.

It's a book of words, memories, happiness or maybe a sweet pain.

The first page with a quote and the owner's name itself made Taehyung overwhelmed

He creased it gently and kissed it.

It took few minutes to turn the page...

Seems like Jungkook had a habit of bullying his own diary which is weird and funny.

The words in his diary is like conversation between Jungkook and his diary which made Taehyung surprised and smile eye to eye.

He understood the reason why Jungkook got transferred in the middle of the academic year.

He had fight with a guy who was bullying a girl at washrooms.

And unfortunately in that fight the boy fell from the railing.

He got bedridden and his parents forced to take action against Jungkook.

Since he was living with his grandparents, his father thought Jungkook became a spoiled kid.

From Busan he got transferred to Ansan where Taehyung was studying.

That's the story which he explained to his diary as he was going to start a new life in new school.