Part- 19

" Hyung , your health is getting worst day by day, please controll your drinking habbit" jungkook was concerned about yoongi's health.

Yoongi may acted like he doesn't care about his broken heart but that heart almost dragging him to his worst.

He's getting weak day by day, alcohol in his body damaging his vital organs slowly,he completely stopped working at his garage , getting drunk and escaping from world , hiding in his closed room and roaming in nights became his dialy activities.

Jungkook was observing everything and he was old enough to restrict his hyung before getting his health  worse , so he decided to talk with him.

" I'm not going to die , I'm just 25, don't worry about my health kiddo" yoongi took the matter easily.

-

" Jiminaah, look at this " hoseok was standing infront of jimin with a small and cute car.

" eh, another car? but master its smaller than your old one, why you bought this car again?" jimin was examining while having one hand on his waist and other one under his chin.

" but it's cute though , just like me hehe" he giggled watching that cute car.

" It's for you, hope you like my gift" he smiled .

 Jimin's heart skipped a beat by both his master's smile and words.

"ma-master?" he was shocked.

" A small gift to my favourite student as well as my hardworking assistant, Jiminaah, I wouldn't achieve all this success without your cooperation, so please accept my little one." he said with a beautiful smile which made Jimin to forget blink, infact he couldn't even focus on his words but he can understand that his master was not n asshole who use him like cleaning mop.

"hyung, that means alot, I'm sorry for thinking you as an asshole, infact you are not" he ran to hobi and hugged him while ranting and crying.

" Did you just called me as an asshole?" hobis asked while standing like statue.

Jimin realised what he just said and he quickly kissed hobi's cheek and grabbed key from his hand rushed towards the driver's side.

"this little-" hobi shook his head.

_

It was April and Taehyung was at Daegu.

The day which brought misery in his life was ahead.

The day when he lost his love, his life, his only one.

Taehyung decided to visit Gwangju, he packed a little luggage to spend the rest of his break days with his Hyung.

The drama which he worked has to be released at the end of April and he should be active with promotion works and press meets , from then he'll be noticeable by public till then he's one of them.

He wanted to enjoy his last days of being free , that doesn't mean he'll be crowded anyways it's not possible until his drama gets successful.

_

Gwangju

" Happy birthday to you... happy birthday day to you... happy birthday to you dear Jackie... happy birthday to you...."

"Happy Birthday Jackie!!!!!"

Jin and Joon greeted Jungkook at 12 am.

Yeah it is his birthday, his rebirth day, Jin and Joon gave second life to him more like they gave birth to him saving from his fate.

It's the second birthday of him celebrating with them.

On the first time he cried remembering the reason for this birthday and hugged them thanking for both saving his life and celebrating it as his birthday.