part-9

"I can see your pain in dance, if there is no pain in your heart then yeah you are definitely a great dancer who makes others feel the pain " Taehyung said what he got on his mind at that moment.

The awkward silence took place, Jimin couldn't respond for his statement, as usual he gave a smile.

Hobi excused himself from there since he got a call.

Both males were staring at each other, trying to start a conversation but couldn't find a way.

" Are you missing someone Jimin?" Taehyung broke the silence.

" Missing myself" Jimin replied.

Taehyung nodded since he was in the same situation, he missing his old self which was beautiful when he's being with Jungkook, his family, that old bubbly self.

" Seems like you are in the same pathway" Jimin interrupted his thoughts.

" Kinda " Taehyung sighed with a giggle.

" Let's have some coffee" Jimin suggested .

They walked out of the building to the nearest cafe.

" Are you hobi hyung's own brother? I know him from three years but I never see you around" Jimin was bit surprised with Taehyung's entry.

" I'm his cousin who lives in Daegu, I'm here just to breathe some peace" Taehyung having no filter in their convo.

" A teenage love" Jimin chuckled, " you know dear, we are too innocent to have relationships at this age, you know choosing people who doesn't fit in our space , blaming them or getting blamed,it's all bullshit, let's not waste our tears for those who don't care about us" he patted tae's shoulder.

" Yeah you are right but not in my case cause I lost someone who actually care for me more than his own life, even left his life, left me alone for this world, you know it's hard to live when you don't have Life in your body anymore, he took my soul with him...I'm just lifeless living being" Taehyung chuckled and felt pitted about his own life.

It'll be a less expression if we say Jimin was shocked, he was in an emotion more than that , the boy infront of his eyes is almost his age having a traumatic past which he didn't enclosed fully yet still he can estimate what he had gone through.

He wanted to know the full story but he was not that close yet and the boy infront of him was at the verge of crying.

He couldn't find words or sentences to comfort him.
He just got up surprising Taehyung who stood up with a frown in confusion yet little idea about what latter was going to do.

Jimin gave a warm hug that has magical healing powers within, Taehyung felt relieved, Jimin's hug definitely a booster and made him more confident about his upcoming life ,he got a friend finally.

_

"Yoongi Hyung!!!oh my God this man" Jungkook struggling hard to take drunken yoongi from the bar, who's rambling and making others pissed at the bar .