new epilogue.

Somewhere.

“What is so good about her boss when you can find better than that yn ?” he said to him, his broad shoulders flexing in anger as he turned around, holding a wine glass. He smirked at him, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

He walked towards him and broke the glass near the wall, laughing as he clenched the glass piece in his hand.

You are saying what so special about her, I remember the first time I saw her.  I had taken her in my arms. It was like a magnetic pull, and I couldn't resist. When people criticized, She fought for me, stood by me when no one else did. She was my protector, my confidante.
I couldn't explain what it was about her who made me fall for her so quickly.

Maybe it was the way she looked at me with those big, trusting eyes. Or the way she would nuzzle into my chest when she was scared. .

He said, walking towards him, The man raised his hands, a glint of metal catching the dim light. Unexpectedly, he lunged forward, stabbing the other man in the eyes. The victim cried out in pain, stumbling backwards and clutching at his face.

“Shhhhh, I don't want you to cry,," he whispered, his voice filled with a mixture of desperation and anger.

“Next time, don't you dare to take her name from your mouth, darling. You know she makes me crazy for her. I did everything for her, from being a good friend to being a good partner with him, so I can stay with her. But now, things are getting out of my hands. If she can't be mine, she can't be someone else's.”

His words sent a chill down his spine as she looked into his eyes, seeing the darkness that lurked within. He knew he was capable of anything to keep her by his side, even if it meant resorting to extreme measures.

“I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you,” he stammered, trying to placate him. “I won't mention her name again, I promise.”

But he wasn't satisfied with her apology. His grip on men  arm tightened, his eyes narrowing as he spoke through gritted teeth. “You think a simple apology will make everything okay? You think I'll just forget about what you said? No, darling, it doesn't work like that. You've crossed a line, and now you have to face the consequences.”

She felt a wave of fear wash over her as she realized the danger she was in. She had seen the signs of his possessiveness before, but she had never imagined it would escalate to this level.

“Please, let me go,” he pleaded, his voice trembling. “I won't say anything about her again, I swear. Just please, don't hurt me.”

He released her arm, a cold smile playing on his lips. "Oh, I won't hurt you, darling. Saying he stabs his leg.

Now this is good, soon she will be queen of this kingdom so show her respect she deserves.

He said and he nodded in fear .

To be continued.

Did you guess who is the villain , guys?

For more updates and spoilers, follow me on Instagram.

Insta Id:- tales.ofparadise