part 15

After 1 month:

It has been a month since the incident, and Yn has made a remarkable recovery. The physical wounds have healed, and the emotional scars are slowly fading. However, when it comes to their relationship, things remain uncertain. The incident has left a deep impact on both Yn and jk, making it difficult for her to fully trust and open up to him like before. The road to healing and rebuilding their relationship is a challenging one, requiring patience, understanding, and constant communication.

He still hasn't been able to close the distance between them. Despite their undeniable connection, she consistently tries to maintain her distance from him. It's a delicate dance they engage in-a push and pull that keeps them in a perpetual state of uncertainty. She yearns to be closer, to let him into her world, but something holds her back. Perhaps it's the fear of vulnerability or the scars of past heartbreak.

After a period of distance and tension, a heartwarming change occurred between them. She took the initiative to break the ice and began treating him normally again. It was as if a weight had been lifted off his shoulders, and a sense of relief flooded their interactions. The once awkward and uncomfortable silences were replaced with joyful conversations for him. They sit together, sharing stories and experiences as if no time had passed. The simple act of eating together became a bonding ritual for him, a symbol of their renewed connection. Each meal was a chance to appreciate each other's company and rebuild the trust that had been shattered, but deep inside, he knows it's not easy to win her.

Time skip to morning:

The source of the warmth

The source of the warmth. As he peered through his half-opened eyes, he was greeted by the sight of his wife sleeping peacefully beside him, a slight smile spreading across his cold face. As he watched her serene expression, he couldn't help but marvel at the beauty and tranquility that radiated from her. The soft rays of sunlight filtering through the curtains cast a gentle glow on her face. highlighting her delicate features.

He extends his hand, drawing her near to him, relishing in the sensation of her body pressed against his

He extends his hand, drawing her near to him, relishing in the sensation of her body pressed against his. The gentle caress of her breath against his skin sends shivers down his spine, accompanied by a soft sigh escaping her lips in the depths of slumber. A smile graces his face as he observes her serene and blissful countenance, blissfully unaware of his presence. Holding her close, a surge of tenderness and protectiveness surges within him, as if she were a delicate blossom, fragile and vulnerable, seeking solace within his embrace. And in that very moment, she nestles deeper into his chest, instinctively seeking comfort, akin to a child seeking solace.