new prologue

Some glimpses of future chapters.

the living room is abruptly shattered by a sudden, sharp sound that echoes through every corner of the space. It is the unmistakable sound of a slap, resonating with a mix of surprise, tension, 

Yn- dada trust me i didn't do anything please believe me jungkook you believe me right you.know I can't do anything with you guys

she mustered up the courage to speak her truth, hoping that he would lend his trust and understanding. Taking a deep breath, she spoke softly, her words filled with vulnerability and sincerity. As she uttered her heartfelt words, she gently reached out and held his hand, a gesture of sincerity and connection. However, to her dismay, instead of reciprocating the gesture or even giving it a second thought, he abruptly yanked his hand away, as if her touch was repulsive. The pain etched across her face, mirroring the disbelief in her eyes, betrayed the shattered hope that had resided in her heart.

Jk- you are such a disgusting women how can you betray your own family

Yn-please jk i didn't do anything with her I didn't betray you with him please someone is try to point me please.

Irene-orphan like you always betray who love them.

Yn- what she saying dad.

As Mr. Lee deliberately avoided her gaze, turning away with a sense of unease, Irene
decided to approach while smirking

Irene- let me tell you truth you are not his daughter nor our sister you are just a orphan.

Yn-dada tell her to stop lying.

Dad- she is saying truth you are not my daughter

Yn- you guys are lying right.

as she pleaded in her heart for someone to expose the lies that had surrounded her. The room, once filled with bustling conversations, fell into an eerie stillness. The silence grew deafening, amplifying her fear and uncertainty. As the seconds ticked by, her heart sank further, and the weight of disappointment pushed her to her breaking point. With trembling legs and a heavy heart,

she found herself collapsing onto the cold, unforgiving floor. Tears streamed down her face as she grappled with the harsh reality that no one had spoken up, no one had offered the solace she so desperately craved. It was in this moment of vulnerability that she realized the strength she would need to find within herself to rise again, to confront the lies that bound her, and to forge a path towards her Own She mr lee close his eyes.

Mr lee- never show us your face we're cutting every relationship with you iam no longer your father.

Yn- step father

Mr lee-yes step father.

He stated and tear slip from his he wipe it and straight away stroll outside.

As she slowly rose from the floor, her heart beating rapidly, she couldn't help but feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Her eyes were locked on Jungkook, who stood just a few feet away, his presence magnetic and captivating. With every step she took towards him, her legs felt weak, causing her to stumble slightly.

Yn- atleast you believe me or you are also going to leave me.

Jk- you're this kind of shameless wh*re after betray me after giving every data to be able to harm us you still got guts to stand infront of me.

Yn- i am not W*ore

She could no longer contain her anger, and it erupted like a volcano, causing her voice to reverberate through the room. Her face flushed with fiery determination as she shouted at him, her eyes blazing with indignation. As her words pierced the air, he could feel the anger rising within him, his features turning rigid with disdain. Yet, rather than retreating or avoiding the confrontation, he took a step closer to her, his gaze piercing through her defenses. It was a standoff, a clash of wills that seemed unstoppable. As they stood face to face,  and clutch her hair on his hand.

Yn-ahhhhhhh jungkook leave me it's hurting.

Jk- not more than me I never thought this will I get the refund of my love.

He shout at her and slap on her face yn disbalance and her head hit on wall making her bleed she yelled in ache however he went away from there leaving her alone in pain .

Yn - i didn't know that our bond is that weak.

She sense someone hand on her shoulder she look up and discover lily she saddly smile at her and assist her to stand up from ground lily held her hand and make there way to room after a few minutes the reach there and entered within the room lily make her take a. seat on bed and began to clean
 her wound as she completed treated her she tuck her in bed dry tears still visible on her face.

To be continued